IGNORED

Cam Pring

BCFCGav

Seemed to take a knock (looked like his knee caught in the turf as he slid to me?). Played on. Then looked sore and was taken off. It may well be nothing, but City has wearied me. Anyone know any more/see him post match? Probably the player we least need to lose to injury!

38 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Seemed to take a knock (looked like his knee caught in the turf as he slid to me?). Played on. Then looked sore and was taken off. It may well be nothing, but City has wearied me. Anyone know any more/see him post match? Probably the player we least need to lose to injury!

No doubt knowing our luck out for 2 weeks ( which usually ends up being 6 ) 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

Thought it was a matter of him being absolutely shattered more so than an injury. Maybe a bit of both but he’s got to be at the top of the list for distanced covered in the squad this season. Robert’s is very decent cover so we’ll be ok if he is out for a game or 2. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Negan said:

Thought it was a matter of him being absolutely shattered more so than an injury. Maybe a bit of both but he’s got to be at the top of the list for distanced covered in the squad this season. Robert’s is very decent cover so we’ll be ok if he is out for a game or 2. 

We have a decent little squad coming together, with the forward line strengthened in the summer & hopefully Williams & James (for another 12 months) retained, or upgraded - maybe already covered with Bird - we have/will have far better depth heading into next season - whatever comes of this season. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

We have a decent little squad coming together, with the forward line strengthened in the summer & hopefully Williams & James (for another 12 months) retained, or upgraded - maybe already covered with Bird - we have/will have far better depth heading into next season - whatever comes of this season. 

Everywhere but goalkeeper and attackers. When I seen the line up today I knew none of the front 3 were scoring. They’ll be good as the back ups but definitely need a whole new front line for next season. 

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Everywhere but goalkeeper and attackers. When I seen the line up today I knew none of the front 3 were scoring. They’ll be good as the back ups but definitely need a whole new front line for next season. 

Max is coming on OK. Not perfect, but so much better than he was a year or 2 ago. 

There are games he's kept us in it this season.

A year ago he looked like he shouldn't save any shot on target.

• Robin 1