IGNORED

Shaun Wright-phillips

Cidergal

Yesterday against Ukraine. Shaun was superb. What a goal to score on your debut. Had to all be about Becks though didn't it. :city: Yes he played well but the tabloids are praising him because he was sh!t at Euro 2004 and now he's ok again. :whistle:

As for Kieran Dyer, don't get me wrong I hate the twa t but there was no excuse for him getting booed when Shearer having demanded to play gets nothing from the Newcastle supporters. :city:

Good all round display by England I thought. We looked very good at times. Defoe was also class. Him and Wright-Phillips are certainly one's for the future. :city::ph34r:

As for Kieran Dyer, don't get me wrong I hate the twa t but there was no excuse for him getting booed when Shearer having demanded to play gets nothing from the Newcastle supporters.  :city:

the thing thats annoying the newcastle fans is that Dyer only wants to play in the centre of midfield and the rumours are that he dosen't want to play for them otherwise. Alan Shearer, on the other hand, will not get abuse from fans for WANTING to play for them will he??

I don't like Shearer at all. Manipulative little thing. The thing that irritates me about him is that he demands to play. It's almost like he thinks he has the divine right to a starting place because of his "big name". I don't want to be sticking up for Kieran Dyer either as he's just as big a prat. I just think they should receive the same treatment. I see what you're saying becasue Shearer isn't refusing to play but it's still sh!t what he's doing. Anyway, who cares, it's only Newcastle! :P

i think beckham can now play the role he does for real in the center no need for him out on the right wright-phillips looks so comfortable there the only trouble is if wright-phillips plays where will gerrard fit in i dont like him on the left wayne bridge should fill that when he is fit.

It's going to be pretty tough on Gerrard or Lampard who are both class midfielders if Shaun comes in. I'd love it if he did take on Becks role though and Becks moved in to the centre. I think I'd probably carry on playing Gerrard on the left and take the fact that he's not going to get down the wing very much. Ashley Cole can do that anyway. I think it would be too unfair to drop Gerrard on his current form. He was again solid as anything last night.

Wright-Phillips played extremely well and linked up with Johnson well in the 2nd 45.

It was nice to see some effort put in for a freindly for once - most probably due to all the off-the-fieled stuff thats happened!

A bit of the doom and gloom has now been lifted after the Championships, but we need to continue showing the same dogged determination and effort throughout the qualifying stages and into the World Cup.

Archived