IGNORED

Leeds

NewquayRed

Watched the highlights v Swans, I know we were outplayed but somehow had chances to steal a point in that game against a Leeds team playing at another level at the moment.

Been a very tough period but these last few results have been coming and we’re getting stronger.

I wouldn’t want to play us just now COYR 

• Like 1

If they carry on playing anywhere near their current level they will get the 2nd automatic place easily.

My only gripe is look what parachute payments do. Who are currently the top 3? The 3 teams who came down from the Premier League last season, who have budgets way beyond ours. Southampton last night had a number of players who must be on huge wages by Championship standards, plus they can bring in someone like Brooks on loan. Very uneven playing field!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NewquayRed said:

Watched the highlights v Swans, I know we were outplayed but somehow had chances to steal a point in that game against a Leeds team playing at another level at the moment.

Been a very tough period but these last few results have been coming and we’re getting stronger.

I wouldn’t want to play us just now COYR 

That is the beauty of City having a good defence, we can stay in games, even games like Leeds where we weren’t very good and they were….we could’ve snook a draw.

It’s a game of trade-offs without the best players.

WSM was lovely to watch as an attack but a defensive bomb-scare at times…in contrast.

• Like 1