IGNORED

The elephant in the room

W-S-M Seagull

1 hour ago, Galley is our king said:

Oh and for clarity, I think a lot of what he says is true.

Oh, and the post you missed was about the 2 liars now running our club (still on going regarding the lad from Belgium). Also the amateurish way it's being run now they have got rid of all the people who knew what they were doing.

I agree with you there

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Nah Super. 

You constantly troll my posts and say I make no sense. Talk rubbish blah blah blah. 

The reason you do that is because you want to rubbish my posts because you don't like the truth being told. 

You never add anything constructive to debates, you never even debate. The majority of my posts are based on factual evidence and even with that you continue to try and rubbish them. 

Let's just agree to disagree.

On 20/02/2024 at 20:15, W-S-M Seagull said:

I fully accept I've gone early on this. 

I'm not saying sack him this instant. But more so based on what I've seen so far I do have concerns about the summer. 

The responses to your post - which has some good points - will always be skewed by the fact you’d prefer it if Manning fails.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 20/02/2024 at 21:52, spudski said:

Whilst I respect your reply RR...I think it's pretty obvious how he wishes to play. 

He spoken about his methods and it's obvious to the eye. 

It's actually easier to pick out than when under NP. 

I can now watch games, and it's so structured that I can call pretty much where each player is going to move after each passage of play. 

As others do and have pointed out. 

It is that drilled and structured. 

And therein lies a problem Spud. If we as fans can see it an opposition manager or coach will pick a team or tactic to overcome it. And as of yet, as witnessed v QPR, we have no Plan B

Edited by harvey54
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The responses to your post - which has some good points - will always be skewed by the fact you’d prefer it if Manning fails.

Yes mate. I spend over a thousand a year to attend games. Drag my kids along even tho they would probably rather do other things in all weather's, various different times in the hope that Manning fails. I want my kids to witness us lose every week because I want to be right about Manning on an Internet forum. 

Ridiculous suggestion mate. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yes mate. I spend over a thousand a year to attend games. Drag my kids along even tho they would probably rather do other things in all weather's, various different times in the hope that Manning fails. I want my kids to witness us lose every week because I want to be right about Manning on an Internet forum. 

Ridiculous suggestion mate. 

Wouldn’t bother replying mate. Tbh I think you can come off a tad bias at times but everyone’s got different bias in football so it doesn’t matter at the end of the day. 

To suggest you’d rather manning lose is ludicrous though. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I really don’t understand why if someone doesn’t see a manager’s worth it means they want them to fail!   Would anybody spend money and their precious leisure time to follow a team in this way, doesn’t make any sense. 
 It is ok not to like some managers without suggesting you’d want them to fail and ultimately your team. It’s all seems a bit silly to me. 

Edited by JP Hampton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1