IGNORED

Just Picked Up My Season Ticket

Cider_Army

Well having been away for a bit I finally picked it up. Block E Row O seat 10 in the Williams, hope to be near all you Yellow Subbers. See you on Saturday. I am up for a good singing sesh after being away where Americans would ask if City played in the same league as Arsenal :city:

Guest CityCrazy92
Well having been away for a bit I finally picked it up.  Block E Row O seat 10 in the Williams, hope to be near all you Yellow Subbers.  See you on Saturday.  I am up for a good singing sesh after being away where Americans would ask if City played in the same league as Arsenal  :city:

nobody cares

Congratulations on buying a season ticket mate - despite being a suporter for nearly 30 years - this is the first season I have taken the plunge and bought one, so tomorrow for the first time I will have a pint or 3 in the red and white on a matchday for the first time. It'll be brilliant cos instead of like having to leave the pub at 2:45 to buy a ticket I can stay in the bar until 2:57 and then just go to my reserved seat, I can have a bet and watch Sky while I'm drinking as well, brilliant or what.

I will also flash my ticket around and say loudly at every opportunity "As a season ticket holder....moan moan moan blah blah blah"

I think I'm turning into my dad.

Archived