IGNORED

Manning’s first meeting with players - watch it back - uninspiring

Remember that YouTube video. The likes of Tommy look miserable and unimpressed by the way Manning addresses the team (with Tinnion hanging around in the background as the real boss). Honestly from the word go I couldn’t believe in Manning, seeing the confused way we went about things at Loftus Road summed up what was to come. A simply terrible appointment. 

What has he done to players like Tommy and TGH, they were light years ahead under Nige. 

Edited by Shauntaylor85
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Remember that YouTube video. The likes of Tommy look miserable and unimpressed by the way Manning addresses the team (with Tinnion hanging around in the background as the real boss). Honestly from the word go I couldn’t believe in Manning, seeing the confused way we went about things at Loftus Road summed up what was to come. A simply terrible appointment. 

What has he done to players like Tommy and TGH, they were light years ahead under Nige. 

Worth noting this from Conway, he’s been poor all season for me. image.thumb.png.e3f80d408c9fe6afc5271dea983c9f46.png

47 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

As for TGH, think he’s still been good but been more effective in the advanced role which is a hard one because Knight accommodates that role normally. 

I think TGH has been really poor of late.

Not put together a consistent run of performances in ages.

He seems to get a free pass on here because he scored against Boro but I think he’s really dipped in form since the West Ham games. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He seems to get a free pass on here because he scored against Boro but I think he’s really dipped in form since the West Ham games. 

Maybe not helped by constant rotation. Though that’s chicken and egg… make yourself undroppable.  

• Robin 1

41 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Definition of flattered to deceive, I'm surprised we offered him a deal to be honest.

Will end up in League One. No awareness nor consistency. No real strength besides the odd delivery. No aggression.

• Like 2

I think similarly to other players, TGH has dipped in his performance, but I think you can still be confident of some of the play we saw early on. 
 I can’t believe being subbed on and off is doing any players any good. It feels as if even if they play really well, they’ve not automatically earned their place next time, because LM switches things around all the time, depending on who we play. 
 How’s any team meant to cement their identity that way?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Worth noting this from Conway, he’s been poor all season for me. image.thumb.png.e3f80d408c9fe6afc5271dea983c9f46.png

That part of the interview wasn’t lost on me.

Simplified - what has LM helped you with Tommy?  My defensive work. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4