IGNORED

Rob Dickie Player of the Month for February

Malago

Probably my choice too. Just one thing though Rob. When you and Zac and the full back are playing "to you, to me " along the back line, can you please pass it in front of the receiver and not behind him. It will make him move towards the opponents goal and not ours. Just a thought. 

Do we need a player of the month award this month? After the last 3 games I'd be embarrassed to win an award like that. Do you think Rob Dickie is pleased he's won? Will it be going up on his mantlepiece?

The big social media post about it just invites ridicule in the comments. Daft really.

16 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

That Rob And Max are probably the only players in credit at the moment says a lot for the issue that there has been very little “front foot football” being played by our team at the moment…

What an absolute state you are in when the only two players you are able to rely on most weeks is the Goalkeeper and the Centre Half.

There's a part of me wondering whether Steve is led on his hammock in Guernsey laughing his bollocks off saying "have that you bastards"........