IGNORED

If you think we've got problems!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Who gives a fxxx who is manager at Manure?

Well it is football chat on a football forum, and it makes a change to 1000 grown men pinning over a manager who is never coming back ........

Edited by robinforlife2
  • Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Manchester United lining up Gareth Southgate after the Euros 😮

I think I would prefer Mannning to Southgate!

Errr.. no you’re alright, I’d take a manager with international experience at the highest level over a glorified academy coach, but thanks for trying.

• Like 10

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Errr.. no you’re alright, I’d take a manager with international experience at the highest level over a glorified academy coach, but thanks for trying.

Although Southgate done abysmally at club level, spending fortunes at Boro on past it wasters, which ultimately led to their relegation and his dismissal. A manager who joined a team as manager after they had been Europa League finalists the season before and came 12th, and 13th the next two seasons, before being 19th and relegated and sacked. 

Regardless of how he has done in the England set up, his England side have some of the best players in the World, but have won nothing, and we only ever batter minnows, any time we play a decent side we crumble. 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

4 hours ago, bexhill reds said:

What the same manager who doesn't pick Phil Foden

7 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

Well it is football chat on a football forum, and it makes a change to 1000 grown men pinning over a manager who is never coming back ........

Darn you !

Sounds like you've got the needle.

Sew, why not start another thread?

You'll have people in stitches.

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

Manchester United lining up Gareth Southgate after the Euros 😮

I think I would prefer Mannning to Southgate!

If you see the play Dear England, you change your perception of Southgate and the culture he has built. Albeit I think he is tactically naive. 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Wasn’t he the bloke Tinnion signed who immediately stopped putting any effort in?

Ah yes, Tinnion’s signings. Shall we list them? Or not! Failures the majority, yet now running our own recruitment. 

Although Southgate done abysmally at club level, spending fortunes at Boro on past it wasters, which ultimately led to their relegation and his dismissal. A manager who joined a team as manager after they had been Europa League finalists the season before and came 12th, and 13th the next two seasons, before being 19th and relegated and sacked. 

Regardless of how he has done in the England set up, his England side have some of the best players in the World, but have won nothing, and we only ever batter minnows, any time we play a decent side we crumble. 

Abysmal? Not sure that’s fair, as you said he got a 12th and 13th place finish then a relegation that went to the last game or two, not bad at all. The following season he was then a point away from top in championship when he was sacked including after a 2-0 loss. I think it took them a while to get anywhere near that position again.

Same as the England team for the last 50 years. Southgate has at least delivered a final

7 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

What the same manager who doesn't pick Phil Foden

If he goes to manage Man U there will be continuity, as he will still not pick Phil Foden, but will pick Harry McGuire!