IGNORED

February 22 2021

FNQ

Steve Lansdown and Mark Ashton sacked Dean Holden and this was the day that they appointed Nige because we were on a losing run, in the sh*t, really struggling and looking like going down, P31… 39 pts.. We were 10 points above the bottom 3 and needed a proven football manager to maintain our championship status.

Now, we’re 44 pts from 36 games and 6 points above the bottom 3. Fair play to JL and BT they don’t seem to give a sh*t and must have balls of steel.

Should also add though, and that as we all know Steve Lansdown no longer seems to give a sh*t either.

Jeeeezzzzz….

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Steve Lansdown and Mark Ashton sacked Dean Holden and this was the day that they appointed Nige because we were on a losing run, in the sh*t, really struggling and looking like going down, P31… 39 pts.. We were 10 points above the bottom 3 and needed a proven football manager to maintain our championship status.

Now, we’re 44 pts from 36 games and 6 points above the bottom 3. Fair play to JL and BT they don’t seem to give a sh*t and must have balls of steel.

Should also add though, and that as we all know Steve Lansdown no longer seems to give a sh*t either.

Jeeeezzzzz….

What a ridiculous post.  Have a go at those in charge for anything you want as long as it’s true. Accusing them of not caring is completely ridiculous.  

• Like 3

I would say it was worse then simply because we were not just getting beaten but hammered out of sight often.

Failing with the ball, without it, shots, goals.

This isn't an endorsement of Manning fwiw but we don't seem as bad or in as deep yet. Morale is probably better and injuries are less but then our squad ie smaller and thinner too.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Jeeeezzzzz….

@Leabrook beat me to it , but that is a farcical idea. 
They may make mistakes, bad ones , they may have very dubious ideas , they may get almost everything wrong , but I don't think you can say they don't care. 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

3 hours ago, FNQ said:

Jeeeezzzzz….

Yeah feeling not care is just like unfounded. 

Should not be in the Football industry or no ******* ideal about how to run a football team is fair . But sure they care just so football stupid they  think they are doing a good job . That's a fair assessment.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I would say it was worse then simply because we were not just getting beaten but hammered out of sight often.

Failing with the ball, without it, shots, goals.

This isn't an endorsement of Manning fwiw but we don't seem as bad or in as deep yet. Morale is probably better and injuries are less but then our squad ie smaller and thinner too.

Tbh Mr P the things we are good at such as defending is not something we can really credit Manning for. Yes of course he's the manager now but the work had previously been done on the defence and team work and work ethics before he arrived. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Tbh Mr P the things we are good at such as defending is not something we can really credit Manning for. Yes of course he's the manager now but the work had previously been done on the defence and team work and work ethics before he arrived. 

Oh without doubt WSM, Manning has inherited a real good base.

Defence, attitude, spirit, team work and ethics all of it..we're only trending one way tbh, what decent habits remain in this area are possibly despite his input.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Leabrook said:

What a ridiculous post.  Have a go at those in charge for anything you want as long as it’s true. Accusing them of not caring is completely ridiculous.  

Well I did say that they ‘seem’ not to give a sh*t.. and I based that on their lack of action in addressing the manager situation which we all know urgently needs addressing. And despite their previous commitments to improving communication they have in fact regressed there too, even comically logging on and off of X as the results fluctuate.

I do accept that I wrongly accused them of having balls of steel, when due to the reasons above I was clearly wrong.