IGNORED

Only 11 points off the play offs

Andy082005

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

…..do we still have a chance?

🤣

”see you in the Prem” 

Like I replied to you the other day mate... we are mid table side and imo will finish mid table.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The chances of us reaching the playoffs and going up are probably 1 in 1000 or lower.

But if a miracle happened and we did go up via the pray offs, can you just imagine this team in the prem next season?? we'd make the Burnley and Sheffield utd of this season look like Real Madrid. 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cityal said:

The chances of us reaching the playoffs and going up are probably 1 in 1000 or lower.

But if a miracle happened and we did go up via the pray offs, can you just imagine this team in the prem next season?? we'd make the Burnley and Sheffield utd of this season look like Real Madrid. 🤣

Sky agree...

Screenshot_20240311-075530-200.png

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Next season I imagine. But not for good reasons. 

I think that is worry many share.

If Manning is still here next season we need the momentum moving upwards again in the summer.

13 hours ago, cityal said:

But being only slightly tongue in cheek,the way we set up against the better teams in this division I  honestly think we'd have got more than 14 points from 28 games. Of course I wouldn't expect much off the top 8 but depending on what sort of form the others are on when you play them? I expect to be told I'm smoking something...

13 hours ago, cityal said:

Yet in 4 games against Prem opposition this seasaon we've done alright?

Also it wouldn't be this team would it, especially as several are out of contract? Guarenteed 100m for going up, we'd spend and bring players in