IGNORED

Squad Photo

8 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

He was taking the picture - he did say he’s working hard with the first team. 

I reckon they must treat him like a dementia patient and send him up to Wraxall from Failand, and let him coach the U9s at the Downs School.

• Hmmm 1

As far as I recall, up until the last few years, squad photos were done during or just after pre-season. Quite often, new players were in the photo as they were signed after.

why the fudge are we bothering to do one now, the season is all but over! 

mental

1 minute ago, RedRaw said:

As far as I recall, up until the last few years, squad photos were done during or just after pre-season. Quite often, new players were in the photo as they were signed after.

why the fudge are we bothering to do one now, the season is all but over! 

mental

My theory - They had always planned on any excuse of a bad run this season to get rid of NP so they didn't do a team photo until they got their boy in. 

Find it strange Twine is in the photo when he has made 1 match and Weimann is elsewhere.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

Glad it’s not just me who thought this was really bizarre.   Why do we do thing like this? Why don’t we have someone who says ‘this just isn’t right’.  It’s a throw away thing that really doesn’t matter in any scheme of things but it just adds to the narrative that the club is clueless atm. We’re supposed to be a ‘top end team’ in the 5th biggest league in the world but behave like we’re in the Great Mills. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, lenred said:

Glad it’s not just me who thought this was really bizarre.   Why do we do thing like this? Why don’t we have someone who says ‘this just isn’t right’.  It’s a throw away thing that really doesn’t matter in any scheme of things but it just adds to the narrative that the club is clueless atm. We’re supposed to be a ‘top end team’ in the 5th biggest league in the world but behave like we’re in the Great Mills. 

Ran by absolute amateurs. They're the types who try to be 'different' in the friendship group but you end up just face palming and cringing at their antics.

Maybe some day professionals will run us like a Football club and not some stupid PR stunts.

• Like 2