IGNORED

Tinions Tactics

buanryoh

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but perhaps one of the reasons for our 3 games without a win is because Tinion practically gave away how we our going to play, pretty much who is playing, and everything apart from the kitchen sink.

Other teams arent stupid, although we like to think they are, surely they would pounce on this?

I think this lesson has been learned - if you notice there hasn't been much in the way of news about the team this week, other than who is/isn't injured.

I was thinking this only earlier. No mention of how our cavalier tatics will get us through. I feels like Danny Wilson has returned.

I was thinking this only earlier. No mention of how our cavalier tatics will get us through. I feels like Danny Wilson has returned.

It is (or it should be) possible to be hard to beat and to be an attacking/entertaining side that wins football matches. To do that with 4-4-2, the key is the quality of the midfield and the ability to get about the opposition with pace and telling balls into the box.

I also think that especially at home we could play 3-5-2 as most sides seem to come to the Gate and defend.

Guest DrFaustus

Aren't you missing the point here? A thread entitled Tinnion's Tactics...an oxymoron surely?

What next? John Paul 2 on "how to pull the birds", or Dubya Bush on "World Peace, how I ensured it became reality".

Tinnion's tactics....best joke of the day. Keep 'em coming :cool:

It is (or it should be) possible to be hard to beat and to be an attacking/entertaining side that wins football matches.  To do that with 4-4-2, the key is the quality of the midfield and the ability to get about the opposition with pace and telling balls into the box. 

I also think that especially at home we could play 3-5-2 as most sides seem to come to the Gate and defend.

Yep look at a team like Arsenal who play football the way it should be done. Free flowing attacks and solide resolute defence.

I do still think that 433 could work. It just needs a bit more balance to it.

Yep look at a team like Arsenal who play football the way it should be done. Free flowing attacks and solide resolute defence.

I do still think that 433 could work. It just needs a bit more balance to it.

I agree that and a little more time. Look how we played on Sat with 4-4-2 and then how we played with 4-3-3. Its about getting the balance right.

Aren't you missing the point here? A thread entitled Tinnion's Tactics...an oxymoron surely?

What next? John Paul 2 on "how to pull the birds", or Dubya Bush on "World Peace, how I ensured it became reality".

Tinnion's tactics....best joke of the day. Keep 'em coming :cool:

I guess it's up there with the Gasheads guide on how to fireproof your stadium?

Guest DrFaustus
I guess it's up there with the Gasheads guide on how to fireproof your stadium?

Contemporary humour eh? Marvellous, next you'll be joking about the Titanic. :P

Good luck tomorrow. I mean that...can't stand Swindle.

Guest DrFaustus
I don't know what's worse - your temporary mistakes or our permanant ones?  :cool:

Our temporary mistakes are too numerous to consider. Your permanent ones (if we're talking stadium here), must include the failure to move to Hengrove?

yes...

attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attackattack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attackattack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attackattack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack do i play? attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack attack we need a target man attack attack we need a target man attack attack attack attack attack attack attack do i play?

Guest hairyshamrock
Well done!

Back to Tinnion's tactics. Does he have any?

Yes, they are up there with Geoff Dunny's guide to keeping the finances of your milk rounds in check by using the cash from a Football league club!!!

All aboard the next Milkfloat heading to the conference!

Archived