IGNORED

West Brom tickets how to collect

NickJ

I’ve had a shocker, on the train to West Brom, opened email with ticket confirmation expecting to be able to download to phone, nothing.

Phoned West Brom ticket office, gave details from email, they said couldn’t see anything on their system.

Suggestions gratefully received!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, !james said:

If you use Twitter I've DMd him before when I needed to collect tickets at QPR and met him, usually quick to respond, he is @ BristolCitySLO 

Thanks for that mate, I’m not on Twitter, too confusing for me, and the other idiots I’m with 😄

any chance someone could put a message to him for me on twitter? 

Thanks

Edited by phantom
Phone number removed

11 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Thanks for that mate, I’m not on Twitter, too confusing for me, and the other idiots I’m with 😄

any chance someone could put a message to him for me on twitter?

My mobile is 07976 820699.. Thanks

I've DMd him for you 👍

Didnt receive our tickets either Jerry sorted out re prints to pick so it must be really common. 

Only problem now is finding the Ticket office Jerry says its on the main road. Google street view not helping much. So looks like a tour of the ground asking every steward.

Thats after finding somewhere to park. 

19 minutes ago, !james said:

I've DMd him for you 👍

Thanks for that mate and the others that have replied. Sure enough Jerry phone me, he has my tickets being returned to the East End collection office, it’s near the club office for anyone else as stupid as me.🙃

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

4 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Thanks for that mate and the others that have replied. Sure enough Jerry phone me, he has my tickets being returned to the East End collection office, it’s near the club office for anyone else as stupid as me.🙃

Enjoy the game.

Dance Wtf GIF

4 hours ago, NickJ said:

Glad you sorted it, sorry you had to witness that 🫣🤣🤣