IGNORED

Liam Manning League Stats - updated 16/03/24

Ziderarmy

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

I wouldn’t trust him with a penny. He hasn’t improved one player since he has been here - every player has regressed 

He needs more time training the squad, haven't you listened to his interviews!

2 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Came into a Lansdown inspired shit-show, as they waxed lyrical about our top 6 squad and results here and now. The most poisonous poisoned chalice. My first real assessment of him will come around November time after he’s had a summer and a few months of 24/25. If we’re looking rubbish, change it then.

So you're happy for him to bring in more players he thinks have the qualities we need - like Mebude?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Tinman is a Legend but I wouldn't trust him with signings 

Or scouting, or pr, or in fact anything frankly.

He has had his day and has failed to move with the times.  He seems like a throwback to ann older era.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

So you're happy for him to bring in more players he thinks have the qualities we need - like Mebude?

Mebude was a cheap loan. And hopefully we’ll see more of him than we have, don’t need to write him off entirely after 3 sub appearances.

6 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

Or scouting, or pr, or in fact anything frankly.

He has had his day and has failed to move with the times.  He seems like a throwback to ann older era.

As much as I don't like Tinnion these days, he was good with the young players. I'd be fine with him going back to that role but he'll never accept a demotion so I'd have him straight out of the door.