IGNORED

Liams OCD

Tonight, this quote from the Post pre Liams first home game sprang to mind and it raised two questions

- How shit would we be if the water bottle wasn’t in place?

- He may genuinely believe the world will explode if he changes formation or doesn’t do a like for like sub in the 60-70 minute period.

IMG_2759.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Tonight, this quote from the Post pre Liams first home game sprang to mind and it raised two questions

- He may genuinely believe the world will explode if he changes formation or doesn’t do a like for like sub in the 60-70 minute period.

IMG_2759.jpeg

I read a bit about him before he joined but not this quote.

It would have reaffirmed my view of the time however that there was a danger he would over think what was happening on the pitch and be a bit too much of a tinkerman during matches.

It’s actually been the opposite. He talks about a myriad of decisions that need to be made over the 90 minutes, but seems to do…nothing during them. There is a plan, substitutes are pencilled pre match in and off they go. I simply not see him reacting to how the match is actually going, or changing, during the 90. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I read a bit about him before he joined but not this quote.

It would have reaffirmed my view of the time however that there was a danger he would over think what was happening on the pitch and be a bit too much of a tinkerman during matches.

It’s actually been the opposite. He talks about a myriad of decisions that need to be made over the 90 minutes, but seems to do…nothing during them. There is a plan, substitutes are pencilled pre match in and off they go. I simply not see him reacting to how the match is actually going, or changing, during the 90. 

He has had a bit of tinkerman in his time here. Albeit more game to game but the multiple substitution after an hour or so v QPR wrecked our shape and we wwre side open and a mess thereafter save for the chat for near the end.

Did we switch to a Back 3 2nd Half at Middlesbrough, had to cling onto dear life.

It just isn't working either way.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

49 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2759.jpeg

Ok Mr Manning, I’ve heard enough 8ji146.jpg

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2759.jpeg

What does he put in it? WD40, 3in1 oil or electrical contact cleaner?