IGNORED

Jonathan ray

The turtle

Just now, The turtle said:

Received quite a bit of criticism when first started post Geoff.

Last night very much sounded like a man finding his feet, being comfortable doing it his way.

May it continue.

I agree. In that format with two professional guests it worked superbly. He sounded like a City fan?

Just now, The turtle said:

Received quite a bit of criticism when first started post Geoff.

Last night very much sounded like a man finding his feet, being comfortable doing it his way.

May it continue.

He’s done a few SOTC’s and I think he’s been decent in each one.  Got a bit of criticism for a couple of post-match appearances.  A genuine City fan too.

33 minutes ago, One Team said:

I agree. In that format with two professional guests it worked superbly. He sounded like a City fan?

I think the professional guests help. Maybe sling in a few (short) sound bites from fans and you’ve a decent format. I know I shouldn’t say it but having the whole episode on the men’s team was better. Maybe they could rotate? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mendip City said:

I think the professional guests help. Maybe sling in a few (short) sound bites from fans and you’ve a decent format. I know I shouldn’t say it but having the whole episode on the men’s team was better. Maybe they could rotate? 

Why shouldn't you say it, the majority of city fans have zero interest in the woman's team, and yes, that includes me. I just turn off if they start discussing them!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, frenchred said:

Why shouldn't you say it, the majority of city fans have zero interest in the woman's team, and yes, that includes me. I just turn off if they start discussing them!

I’m the same…. No interest whatsoever and no interest in any other Bristol Sport team… but I was cautious as some fans do take a wider interest, which is fair enough. 

The actual problem here is that the BS umbrella is too big and none of the components are functioning to their potential…. Right now the men’s team umbrella has turned inside out and it’s hammering down with rain. 

• Like 1