IGNORED

Bright Young Manager Educates All

I’m delighted to share two webinars from up and coming young football coach, Lee Johnson

In the first one Lee will take you through recruitment, club structure and the interview process 

In this second edition, you will be educated on building a game model, methodology and developing young players.  

Please note that this is may be too highbrow for some and if you cannot follow it or it makes no sense at all, that is on you and not Lee.   

Edited by And Its Smith
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I’m delighted to share two webinars from up and coming young football coach, Lee Johnson

In the first one Lee will take you through recruitment, club structure and the interview process 

In this second edition, you will be educated on building a game model, methodology and developing young players.  

Please note that this is may be too highbrow for some and if you cannot follow it or it makes no sense at all, that is on you and not Lee.   

Hope he covers the optimal length of grass on the pitch.....

I haven't watched them in full, I did watch a bit of the first one to see what they were about and he talked quite well as he does without really saying anything of any substance, just basic advice that anyone would know like - do your research and make sure you prepare for any manager job you're applying for - he does like to name drop though, we learn Kenny Dalgleish rates Lee highly and recommended him for the Oldham job. Brian Marwood is a big fan of him too. Mentioned Lansdown a few times so maybe he thinks there's a route back in 🥶

8 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Credit it to him, played Lansdown a blinder then lived off that at Sunderland Hibernian and Fleetwood before all three saw through the bluffer, Is there anybody left taking that clown seriously?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Credit it to him, played Lansdown a blinder then lived off that at Sunderland Hibernian and Fleetwood before all three saw through the bluffer, Is there anybody left taking that clown seriously?

Yep, Lansdown, as hes proved by appointing another version of LJ. Credit goes to Lansdown for the way he somehow got paid Billions to make a great cup of tea & organize some photocopying.

• Like 2