IGNORED

Never Mind the Bullocks

RedRock

…Here’s The Ospreys.

Both Poole Harbour Ospreys now returned safely to their nest. The female arriving this morning about 36 hours after the male. Within a few minutes of reuniting he got his ‘leg over’, so chicks on the way. Amazing that they fly to Central Africa and back and can pinpoint their nest site and arrive back about the same time they did last year.

Live web-cam action on the nest which beats watching both England and City - even when the ospreys aren’t present. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RedRock said:

…Here’s The Ospreys.

Both Poole Harbour Ospreys now returned safely to their nest. The female arriving this morning about 36 hours after the male. Within a few minutes of reuniting he got his ‘leg over’, so chicks on the way. Amazing that they fly to Central Africa and back and can pinpoint their nest site and arrive back about the same time they did last year.

Live web-cam action on the nest which beats watching both England and City - even when the ospreys aren’t present. 

Wonders of nature. Although…….I migrate between Ashton Gate and Portishead and can still pinpoint exactly the same seat and arrive dead on time every Saturday. 👌

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Wonders of nature. Although…….I migrate between Ashton Gate and Portishead and can still pinpoint exactly the same seat and arrive dead on time every Saturday. 👌

Can you still get your leg over though?

Personally, I started to struggle from around the age of 55 and had to start queuing down the gangways to exit. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Can you still get your leg over though?

Personally, I started to struggle from around the age of 55 and had to start queuing down the gangways to exit. 

Ha ha!! Just the same!! And by 65 started to notice how far up it is, even using the gangways! 

• Haha 1