IGNORED

Plymouth Away …. Ticket resales and requests

Red_30

Time to go begging! As the title suggests I’m looking for one spare adult ticket for Plymouth away if anyone can help? Appreciate everyone will be asking the same this week so apologies in advance. Happy to pay over the odds. Would really appreciate it. Thanks 🙏 

Should be a few floating about on twitter, give me a shout if theres any games before they go on sale that are ST only etc and I should be able to sort in future 

• Thanks 2

My son managed to get hold of a ticket on the OS on Monday, it must have been a return. I would love to join him and he would love me to give him a lift. It would be his 38th ground!

Just in case there is anyone out there with a spare ticket, please DM me. Thanks in advance.

COYR

• The title was changed to Plymouth Away …. Ticket resales and requests
On 27/03/2024 at 09:14, sugarwray said:

My son managed to get hold of a ticket on the OS on Monday, it must have been a return. I would love to join him and he would love me to give him a lift. It would be his 38th ground!

Just in case there is anyone out there with a spare ticket, please DM me. Thanks in advance.

COYR

All sorted. Another ticket was available on the OS. Yay! They get the odd return so if anyone else is looking it is worth checking the site from time to time. 

Yep just managed to get one too, seems they are popping up.

Collection only - anybody know if I'll be able to collect at the ground on the day? Or is the shop open for collection on eastwr Saturday? Won't be at the Leicester game

8 minutes ago, cellist said:

Yep just managed to get one too, seems they are popping up.

Collection only - anybody know if I'll be able to collect at the ground on the day? Or is the shop open for collection on eastwr Saturday? Won't be at the Leicester game

Yeh any uncollected tickets will be available to collect at the away end or “Barn End” as they call it. Under B20-25. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chas said:

Yes season ticket holder 

Fair enough, it just seemed an odd sentence for a city fans first post - we are looking for two spares for Plymouth Argyle vs Bristol on Monday, please give me a shout if you have any.

Anyway, good luck with your search

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Fair enough, it just seemed an odd sentence for a city fans first post - we are looking for two spares for Plymouth Argyle vs Bristol on Monday, please give me a shout if you have any.

Anyway, good luck with your search

Never heard any City fan call us Bristol.

• Like 5
  • Hmmm 1