IGNORED

Smart Places

WayOutWest

I think this is the first time I have ever posted in this section.

There is a project currently underway, that divides the world up into hexagons, called Smart Places. It will have an app very similar to Facebook, except your data is yours.  You will get tokenized for traffic that you post and the owner of the plot will get also get tokens.

To cut a very long story short, I have purchased Ashton Gate and the great unwashed "stadium" up the road. 

Feel free to take a look no pressure of course.  If you would like me to add or amend my comments for Ashton Gate I would be happy to.  I have tried to be professional about that lot up the road, not easy hahaha, but you can post anything you like... santas grotto ?

I am not sure if this will be a thing of the future or not, but it seems a very good idea. This is not a sales pitch, so please do not interpret this as one.  Its merely highlighting something new.  I am a life long fan, even have my name on John Ayteo's statue.  But wouldn't it be nice, when/if this does get some traction that their home has already been defaced hahahaha

https://map.smart-places.io/explorer

Stevo