IGNORED

Red And White Bar!

dazza247

Sorry for posting this here but does anyone know if the Red and White Bar opens after Bristol City home matches or only before? What are the opening hours?

With there being a couple of games on Sky tomorrow I wouldn't mind hanging around to watch Norwich beating Manure(well let's hope so!)! I know it's on at the Robins but wondering if there was also the option to catch up on the scores etc at the Gate afterwards?!?!

Thanks in advance for any help! I've never seen us lose to Swindle..fingers crossed we continue that trend tomorrow and register our first win under Tinman!!

Because you don't want to waste their time with such trivial matters.  We are lucky they let us have this facility and if you annoy them with this kind of thing they will take it away.

Slightly harsh I think.

I understand what your saying, but if its a question that no-one on the forum can answer surely thats the next best option?

Now if it was people asking how old you had to be for cats AGAIN i'd agree, but as there are a number of people on the forum that could answer that anyway there shouldn't be the need to ask SteveL (unlike, it appears, this question).

Fantastic! That's all I needed to know! Didn't mean to start an Ask Steve L row!! Does anyone know how long after the game it stays open? New season ticket holder so haven't had access before and would rather some beer-money went to the club after!

Not that the table means anything at this stage but I'd like to see City on around 5 points and in mid-table when the results come in tonight!!

Fantastic!  That's all I needed to know!  Didn't mean to start an Ask Steve L row!!  Does anyone know how long after the game it stays open?  New season ticket holder so haven't had access before and would rather some beer-money went to the club after!

Not that the table means anything at this stage but I'd like to see City on around 5 points and in mid-table when the results come in tonight!!

yeah sometimes this forum can be a pain, all you did was ask

a simple question and some have to make a debate out of nowhere,

a simple answer to your question yes or no was all that was needed

and it is posts such as yours that puts new people off from posting

in fear they will get jumped on. anyway enjoy the game and your beer :cool:

Archived