IGNORED

Sunderland away match thread

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Don’t say “good save Max”, someone gets very upset.

I only get annoyed by it when it's pretending the simplest saves are world class quality.

I give credit when it is due, I just don't go around Walking myself dry over him claiming a floated cross straight into his arms or something similar.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

As is the group pretending a tame shot straight at him is like Banks' save against Pele.

Ah ok so you've mostly invented a bunch of people in your head and then got weirdly angry at them, got it

Just now, transfer reader said:

No, I really have nothing against him and even credited the very good save he made first half where he tipped a header onto the crossbar.

I take issue with his fan club who pretend that tame shots a 70 year old with a bad back would be disappointed to concede are Max pulling off miraculous saves.

He's been one of our more solid players this season, usually consistent. 

Every keeper has a howler in them and he's not the best with his feet but he's a very capable shot stopper and controls his box much better than Bentley ever did. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

No, I really have nothing against him and even credited the very good save he made first half where he tipped a header onto the crossbar.

I take issue with his fan club who pretend that tame shots a 70 year old with a bad back would be disappointed to concede are Max pulling off miraculous saves.

With all the dross that we’re watching, you take issue with people recognising a MOM performance? Because he will be MOM won’t he?