IGNORED

New City Supporter

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Congratulations! Less of the hopefully though, you’ve got a job to do.

Have any of us ever had an offspring not do the right thing and instead support someone else?

Both my sons are failures. 
The eldest was born and raised in Derby and supports County.

Isewater the younger fell in love with Keegan’s Newcastle and has supported them ever since. 
They both follow City closely as their second team.

I tried telling them that supporting the City would be much more rewarding but they know. 

:liar:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZumerZetSmithy said:

My Grandson arrived yesterday so hopefully another City Supporter  

What an utter bastard of a grandfather you are. 

To put the poor little lad through bad decisions, unfulfilled potential and abject failure, leading to crap weekends and eventually emotional support dogs and a psychologist with no life experience!

Oh sorry that’s me

Congratulations fella!

COYRs

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Congratulations, but you have to feel for the Rovers fans. Their fan base is so small now that it is barely genetically viable. 

Yet explains so much! Would be great on the piano though.

Congratulations 👶 

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

What an utter bastard of a grandfather you are. 

To put the poor little lad through bad decisions, unfulfilled potential and abject failure, leading to crap weekends and eventually emotional support dogs and a psychologist with no life experience!

Oh sorry that’s me

Congratulations fella!

COYRs

And that's so true -my 24 year old is full of optimism come Friday evening and Saturday morning but by 15:05 he becomes inconsolable and best avoided until just before the next game.

4 hours ago, ZumerZetSmithy said:

My Grandson arrived yesterday so hopefully another City Supporter  

What has he done to upset you at such an early age ?

Anyway, congrats Pops

32 minutes ago, cheese said:

And that's so true -my 24 year old is full of optimism come Friday evening and Saturday morning but by 15:05 he becomes inconsolable and best avoided until just before the next game.

I'm of a similar age, was he not broken by the disappointment of David James conceding 3 on his debut fresh off a World Cup appearance? That taught me City will always let us down and I still haven't recovered.

16 minutes ago, KegCity said:

I'm of a similar age, was he not broken by the disappointment of David James conceding 3 on his debut fresh off a World Cup appearance? That taught me City will always let us down and I still haven't recovered.

Yes, we're going off topic a little but I remember the journey to that game - we were all excited that we'd just signed a player who had just returned from the World cup - oh how long that excitement lasted!

• Like 1