IGNORED

Stop this number 10 nonsense, it’s an ACM we need

I don’t get the Twine thing or what Manning is trying to do. Arsenal don’t play Odegaard in a 3, Man City don’t do it with KDB, United don’t do it with Fernandes….arguably the three best creative midfielders in the PL, that is the terminology here, it is an attacking MIDFIELDER we need.

A number 10 is a Dennis Bergkamp type. If we can get the right creative attacking mid who can play in front of say Bird and Knight next season it will surely improve our supply to the forward line which in my view requires at least two if not three signings in the front 3, not number 10’s, pacy wide players like Semenyo who will get you off your seat and create chances/goals, plus a powerful forward.

We are so dull to watch in final third, nothing gets you off your seat in BS3. 

Edited by Shauntaylor85
  • Like 3

I like Twine, but have to agree. He isn't the player we saw in his first game for us either, he was exciting and creative. Either he hasn't recovered from his injury fully or we have coached it out of him?

43 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

I don’t get the Twine thing or what Manning is trying to do. Arsenal don’t play Odegaard in a 3, Man City don’t do it with KDB, United don’t do it with Fernandes….arguably the three best creative midfielders in the PL, that is the terminology here, it is an attacking MIDFIELDER we need.

A number 10 is a Dennis Bergkamp type. If we can get the right creative attacking mid who can play in front of say Bird and Knight next season it will surely improve our supply to the forward line which in my view requires at least two if not three signings in the front 3, not number 10’s, pacy wide players like Semenyo who will get you off your seat and create chances/goals, plus a powerful forward.

We are so dull to watch in final third, nothing gets you off your seat in BS3. 

We have been dull to watch for a long time now. It doesn't help having 2 plodders in midfield who do a job but offer nothing creative. We need another Alex Scott if we can.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

I like Twine, but have to agree. He isn't the player we saw in his first game for us either, he was exciting and creative. Either he hasn't recovered from his injury fully or we have coached it out of him?

We need an attacking midfielder mobile enough to beat his man and create space - similar to what Scott did last season from deep but higher up the pitch. We really lack someone who can act as a pivot higher up the pitch in the pockets.

Twine isn't that player.

In the same vein, as when he got through on goal - I was surprised how slow he actually in over any distance not the first 10ft the more I've seen of him.

• Like 1