IGNORED

Tommy is the PFA's youngest delegate

41 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Clearly he could do his badges at any club but he may not be the PFA delegate elsewhere. Bentley was our previous delegate but at Wolves it's Conor Coady.

Didn’t Conor Coady move to Leicester last summer?

1 hour ago, Tim Monaghan said:

More lies. 

More like your constant inability to decipher what he was saying. 

I'll make this simple for you. Tommy Conway who only has 12 months less on his contract says he wants to play at the highest possible level. 

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

More like your constant inability to decipher what he was saying. 

I'll make this simple for you. Tommy Conway who only has 12 months less on his contract says he wants to play at the highest possible level. 

Shock horror young player shows ambition and says he wants to play at a highest level possible, which must mean he is not signing a contract and leaving in the summer

As usual mr negative from Weston squawked and decided to twist what was actually said

What TC actually said - "Success for me is doing the best you can at the highest level, I think you want to play at the highest level possible, ever player wants to play at the highest level possible. So every day I am striving for that and striving for success, I don't think success is you get there, I think you can always strive for more, hopefully I can keep going from strength to strength and the success will follow"

Playing at the highest level does not mean necessary next season, TC seems bright enough not know that will take time, as he said at the end "hopefully I can keep going from strength to strength and the success will follow"

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Shock horror young player shows ambition and says he wants to play at a highest level possible, which must mean he is not signing a contract and leaving in the summer

As usual mr negative from Weston squawked and decided to twist what was actually said

What TC actually said - "Success for me is doing the best you can at the highest level, I think you want to play at the highest level possible, ever player wants to play at the highest level possible. So every day I am striving for that and striving for success, I don't think success is you get there, I think you can always strive for more, hopefully I can keep going from strength to strength and the success will follow"

Playing at the highest level does not mean necessary next season, TC seems bright enough not know that will take time, as he said at the end "hopefully I can keep going from strength to strength and the success will follow"

Add to the fact he's not signed a contract and has shown nothing to indicate that he will and that his best mate is playing in the premier league earning 50k a week I think it's very safe to say Tommy will be leaving this summer and not signing a new contract. 

It's just basic common sense mate rather than being negitive. You may not like to hear this but with just 12 months remaining we will be looking to sell. 

49 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

It's just basic common sense mate rather than being negitive.

It certainly seems more likely he will go than stay based on the stuff we’ve heard from the club.

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Add to the fact he's not signed a contract and has shown nothing to indicate that he will and that his best mate is playing in the premier league earning 50k a week I think it's very safe to say Tommy will be leaving this summer and not signing a new contract. 

It's just basic common sense mate rather than being negitive. You may not like to hear this but with just 12 months remaining we will be looking to sell. 

No shit sherlock, we all know that he may BUT, you stated 

On 01/05/2024 at 23:22, W-S-M Seagull said:

And briefly tells us at the end why he'll be leaving this summer

7 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

More like your constant inability to decipher what he was saying

So nothing of the sort or anything different to what's been said, just you trying to put your normal bullshit negative spin.

He may stay, he may not but nothing said, apart from a player being ambitious 

• Facepalm 1

39 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

No shit sherlock, we all know that he may BUT, you stated 

So nothing of the sort or anything different to what's been said, just you trying to put your normal bullshit negative spin.

He may stay, he may not but nothing said, apart from a player being ambitious 

You've misread it mate. I didn't say he tells us he's leaving. 

When he does leave in the summer, because he will be, you can go back a watch that interview again to find out why he left. 

On 01/05/2024 at 23:22, W-S-M Seagull said:

And briefly tells us at the end why he'll be leaving this summer. 

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

You've misread it mate. I didn't say he tells us he's leaving. 

Yep, he’s completely misread that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1