IGNORED

Today’s other games

10 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

All I can say is come on Norwich City. You got 1 job 

The draw between Hull and Norwich was bad news for Plymouth. Hull win…both Norwich and Hull had something to play for. Norwich win, neither had anything to play for. Draw, Norwich safe in POs, Hull still something to go for.

Would not be surprised to see Norwich rest a load. Up to Plymouth.

10 minutes ago, cityexile said:

The draw between Hull and Norwich was bad news for Plymouth. Hull win…both Norwich and Hull had something to play for. Norwich win, neither had anything to play for. Draw, Norwich safe in POs, Hull still something to go for.

Indeed it is. It`ll depend which Hull turn up I guess. One thing`s for sure is that Home Park will be a sell out and the janners will be right up for it. If Argyle score first it could be interesting.

27 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Not sure about that. You need momentum going into the play offs imo.

Hopefully WBA get a couple of early goals.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not sure about that. You need momentum going into the play offs imo.

Hopefully WBA get a couple of early goals.

Also, if Ipswich don't win today and Norwich come unstuck at Birmingham they'll meet in the play off semi finals 

I'm not sure that's favourable to them 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Also, if Ipswich don't win today and Norwich come unstuck at Birmingham they'll meet in the play off semi finals 

I'm not sure that's favourable to them 

And if its not Ipswich it will be Leeds, so they definitely will be aiming to finish 5th.

57 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

You know those small heath jammers will do it again.

Fear for Plymouth today.

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Blackburn who ended up going through the trap door tbh. The truth is you could pick straws and any one of the four could go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I wouldn't be shocked if it was Blackburn who ended up going through the trap door tbh. The truth is you could pick straws and any one of the four could go.

Their win at Leeds a couple of games ago has probably saved them

The perfect final day in the Championship with everything still to play for at all ends of the table. More than half the games have something riding on them. Can’t wait to sit back and watch everything unfold.

• Like 3

I’m genuinely considering watching the Birmingham game instead of ours, I’m holding out no hope for Huddersfield vs Ipswich & Plymouth vs Hull so fingers crossed Brum don’t win.

2 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

The perfect final day in the Championship with everything still to play for at all ends of the table. More than half the games have something riding on them. Can’t wait to sit back and watch everything unfold.

2/3rds of Championship games still have something to play for on final day, that’s got to be a record hasn’t it(?) 

If my maths are correct (they’re not now that I’ve typed it out, 7/12), the only games that don’t are:

Us vs Stoke

Coventry vs QPR

Middlesborough vs Watford

Rotherham vs Cardiff

Swansea vs Millwall

Worried for Plymouth ever since we played them around Easter as they really didn't look like they would score many, although they have managed to beat Leicester since which sums up how anything is possible in this league. 

Saying that I would still be a bit surprised if Ipswich manage to blow it from the position they're in.

I’m with my pal Super. I like Ipswich and think they’d be a breath of fresh air in the Premier League next season.  I’m not bothered about the Mark Ashton factor, he’ll be found out one day. I’d love to get rid of Leeds, but I think they’ll win the playoffs anyway if they miss out.

At the other end, I really think Argyle will drop. They aren’t scoring goals, and if Birmingham go ahead, the nerves will really set in. They are no strangers to last day disasters either.

Still not sure which game to watch, I guess I really should watch City but….

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I'm much more interested in what is going on at the bottom (no sniggering at the back :laugh:) than the top today.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Why? I'd rather be playing Ipswich than Leeds if possible next year wouldn't you? 

Whatever makes the division easiest for us is best imo.

We say this every year!

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I’m with my pal Super. I like Ipswich and think they’d be a breath of fresh air in the Premier League next season.  I’m not bothered about the Mark Ashton factor, he’ll be found out one day. I’d love to get rid of Leeds, but I think they’ll win the playoffs anyway if they miss out.

At the other end, I really think Argyle will drop. They aren’t scoring goals, and if Birmingham go ahead, the nerves will really set in. They are no strangers to last day disasters either.

Still not sure which game to watch, I guess I really should watch City but….

Watch SSN I think they'll show all goals as they go in.

• Like 1

So not to clog the MDT.

Watched a bit of the Arse game. Alex Scott booked for what looked a really soft tackle ( only saw it once mind ) and Havertz leaving a trailing leg to get a Pen. VAR watched it a dozen times and you can see he drags his back leg to make contact, but it's VAR so they give it. 

Interesting game at Birmingham . Norwich have the point they need , but Birmingham have to score. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

So Wes Burns is potentially the man who fires Ipswich’s promotion to Prem

Well wh would ever have guessed 

Yeah, it's only taken him 8 years to get any good, if only we had the patience..........

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

So not to clog the MDT.

Watched a bit of the Arse game. Alex Scott booked for what looked a really soft tackle ( only saw it once mind ) and Havertz leaving a trailing leg to get a Pen. VAR watched it a dozen times and you can see he drags his back leg to make contact, but it's VAR so they give it. 

Interesting game at Birmingham . Norwich have the point they need , but Birmingham have to score. 

At the same time, Christie was very fortunate not to get at least a yellow.

Studs up on Saka's leg, another one on Havertz and another foul on someone else.

• Like 1