IGNORED

Birmingham City

For me, the Mount Rushmore of horrible fans in this league are Leeds, Stoke, Birmingham and Cardiff. One of them went down, one of them missed automatic promotion and another got battered.  Honestly, the day could have been worse…. Stoke should hopefully be the ones to finally drop next year.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 2

No wonder they lost , according to the , ever reliable, BBC. They were playing Arsenal at the same time. Selection issues I would have thought. 

IMG_9021.jpeg
Although to everyone’s surprise Bournemouth came out in the second half. Which was nice. 

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

Fairly happy.

Had we done it in 2017 that would have been great.

A true dream could've been Birmingham dropping and us relegating Stoke but Stoke were likely to pull clear so Birmingham dropping is a very nice consolation prize.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Gave us a footballing lesson at AG at the start of the season. Shows how crucial a manager can be.

And how good ownership and Leaders can shape your season . 

tom-brady-you-have-failed.gif

Edited by 1960maaan

Been circling the drain for a while now. The sort of club that might benefit from a League one reset in the longer term. 

Sacking Eustace to replace with Rooney when they were in the playoffs has to be up there with the worst board decisions ever 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

For me, the Mount Rushmore of horrible fans in this league are Leeds, Stoke, Birmingham and Cardiff. One of them went down, one of them missed automatic promotion and another got battered.  Honestly, the day could have been worse…. Stoke should hopefully be the ones to finally drop next year.

Very much doubt it.......they, at last have a decent manager? 

4 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Very much doubt it.......they, at last have a decent manager? 

Just like Brum, they’ve been flirting with the drop for a few years. Only a matter of time before their luck runs out I reckon.

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The BCFC board have only themselves to blame for this debacle.  They were 6th and playing well when they replaced Eustace with Useless.  Their fans must be spitting blood.

Agree. Imagine if that happened here. 🤐

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

The BCFC board have only themselves to blame for this debacle.  They were 6th and playing well when they replaced Eustace with Useless.  Their fans must be spitting blood.

I wonder what the Sunderland fans feel too. They sacked Beale in February after the shortest reign in their history when they were still on the edge of the play offs, and then finished the season in relegation form.

Screenshot_2024-05-04-16-01-41-49_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like 1