IGNORED

Birmingham City

14 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Never seen a fanbase so chilled about relegation. They think they will storm the league and come back stronger

Can't say I disagree tbh

Where have i heard that before…..

I see Hull City have failed to make the play offs despite the reassurances of several posters in the January transfer window that, spending loads of money on strikers was a guarantee of making the play offs at the very least. 

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Shit club, shit away day. Shit hole 

Good Riddance 

Work in Birmingham. One of my team is a season ticket holder. I thought they'd stay up but he was certain they were down. Low and behold he was right. 

The other guy in my team is a port vale fan so the tow of them have had great seasons to look back on. 

The Championship turd that wouldn't flush away!  Thankfully today they were finally flushed down to the sewers ( well League 1 but you've seen the 'Mem' right?)

Keep right on Zulus to your derby with the mighty Burton Albion 🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I see Hull City have failed to make the play offs despite the reassurances of several posters in the January transfer window that, spending loads of money on strikers was a guarantee of making the play offs at the very least. 

I am shocked, shocked I tell you. :)

Not as shocked as I am of your assertion in January that Scott Twine would be an exciting addition to the team.

..........Still waiting ( oh yes, I remember now, he had one decent game against League one Rotherham)

Edited by Sir Geoff
Extra text

2 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

One less dirge ("keep right on") for the championship to suffer next year.

Not sure what Coventry's dirge is called, but that will be back, and possibly Leeds' "marching on together" 🙄

People moan about “dirges” as you put it but I bloody wish we had one

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

For me, the Mount Rushmore of horrible fans in this league are Leeds, Stoke, Birmingham and Cardiff. One of them went down, one of them missed automatic promotion and another got battered.  Honestly, the day could have been worse…. Stoke should hopefully be the ones to finally drop next year.

Same for me, can't stand Stoke, Cardiff, Leeds or Birmingham.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

We’ve already been in that division, let’s not go along with the Sky Sports re-written history

Absolutely we've been top division before, admittedly not in my time as a City fan, Jesus I was in primary school when we were last top flight ✈️ 

2 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not as shocked as I am of your assertion in January that Scott Twine would be an exciting addition to the team.

..........Still waiting ( oh yes, I remember now, he had one decent game against League one Rotherham)

I don't think I was alone in that.

Judging by the fact it has taken him until the last couple of games to find his feet, he may well have been far more exciting without his injury, especially since he scored in his first and last home games. 

I did think it was sort of ironic that, having rid ourselves of the penalty hoodoo, we hardly seemed to get a free kick on the edge of the box when Twine was playing. When we finally did, he showed something we have been missing for a long time. 

I do agree though, having seen him first hand, that he would have to be available at a very cut price for him to be a viable option in my opinion. 

I can't see that being the case with Burnley seemingly dropping back into the Championship.

Edited by Port Said Red

3 hours ago, TammyAB said:

I mean they are definitely coming straight back up aren't they? Almost as much of a cert as Leicester were this season

Why? They’ve been ******* dire this season 

league 1 isn’t easy. Plenty of clubs have gone down and struggled 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dredd said:

Been circling the drain for a while now. The sort of club that might benefit from a League one reset in the longer term. 

Sacking Eustace to replace with Rooney when they were in the playoffs has to be up there with the worst board decisions ever 

The ironic thing is the guy they sacked sent them down today. I suspect he's enjoying a glass of wine tonight....

21 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Why? They’ve been ******* dire this season 

league 1 isn’t easy. Plenty of clubs have gone down and struggled 

Because only one other team has gone down with 50+ pts in the last 10 years (Blackburn, straight back up with 96pts).

And they have good players for L1 that they will either keep or sell for decent money.

And they have new owners who will put their hands in their pocket.