IGNORED

Retain List

Sure Manning said pre-Stoke ‘next week’, ie this week. Which day is anyones guess.

I’m 90% sure it won’t tell us anything we don’t know already, King retiring, Williams and James ‘talks ongoing’.

Hopefully a shiny new 4-year deal for Tommy, but I’m not holding my breath! 😁

• Thanks 1

Wondered if having a final U21 game next Tuesday might be a factor, or if we play it with youngsters included who already know they are being let go?

• Hmmm 1

42 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Sure Manning said pre-Stoke ‘next week’, ie this week. Which day is anyones guess.

I’m 90% sure it won’t tell us anything we don’t know already, King retiring, Williams and James ‘talks ongoing’.

Hopefully a shiny new 4-year deal for Tommy, but I’m not holding my breath! 😁

and keeping Cornick?

• Confused 1

Tom Rawcliffe said “hopefully by the end of this week” on 3Ps pod.

41 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Wondered if having a final U21 game next Tuesday might be a factor, or if we play it with youngsters included who already know they are being let go?

Dunno, shop window for those who are going and want to play.

• Thanks 2

All players affected have been fully aware of their individual position for some weeks now. All players are currently contracted until the summer and beyond so are a resource that will be used accordingly. Players desire to play or not isn’t their decision. It’s a club one depending on availability players. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Hup said:

All players affected have been fully aware of their individual position for some weeks now. All players are currently contracted until the summer and beyond so are a resource that will be used accordingly. Players desire to play or not isn’t their decision. It’s a club one depending on availability players. 

Contracted to July is it not 

7 hours ago, GrahamC said:

As we both know, they’ve already made decisions and players such as Idehen and Kadji who I believe are being let go played yesterday and their loans were in part to “shop window” them. From my point of view, the game next Tuesday has nothing on it and it’s a good opportunity for them to have a bit of a showcase for visiting scouts. So I wouldn’t delay the list but I would include players who are leaving (see below).

6 hours ago, Hup said:

True - the only thing in respect of the desire to play or not is if a player knows he’s leaving and his agent has semi fixed him up elsewhere then it’s a bit off of the club if they insist they play in a dead rubber U21 even if technically “available”.  As above, I’d be happy to use next week as a showcase for those not fixed up.

6 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Contracted to July is it not 

June 30th I believe.

• Thanks 1