IGNORED

SOTC

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

And of the chances he has had and in particular 1 v 1 with the keeper he has a poor conversion rate 

I can recall numerous opportunities and good scoring chances he had and if he had taken a greater proportion he would have had another 5-6 goals to his name 

It’s not all about tap ins in the 6yd box!

In open play Tommy had an xG of 6.4 and he scored 5. So really not sure where you're getting those 5-6 goals from. 

17 minutes ago, INCRED said:

And of the chances he has had and in particular 1 v 1 with the keeper he has a poor conversion rate 

I can recall numerous opportunities and good scoring chances he had and if he had taken a greater proportion he would have had another 5-6 goals to his name 

It’s not all about tap ins in the 6yd box!

image.png.2ce4596734aa659f1a1d200e39ae204e.png

Two shots inside the 6 yard box all season though, it’s certainly not is it! 😉😉😉

The point I was making was Manning said that was what type of chances he was gonna work on creating for Tommy, and then kinda reneged on it.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Montrose aren’t going to be in the Scottish Prem any time soon, as they aren’t even in the Championship.

Joining either of the Old Firm is definitely a step up, like joining Ajax would be, even though the overall standard of the league is inferior.

Looked in the wrong league!! I said the clubs themselves are a step up and that the overall standard of the league is inferior.........which it clearly and obviously is, not even an argument, even though that seems to upset a few when you suggest it. My question is whether playing for sides who have no choice but to be flat track bullies bar a dozen games per season and the bread and butter of playing against teams that range all the way down from lower mid table Championship to League 1 and sending players of that standard for a hot dog improve your chances of making it in one of the really big leagues sooner rather than later? Looking at Rabbi Matondo as an example I'm not so sure it does. In my view, whether it's with us or elsewhere, he will be a better player with another 40 tough Championship games under his belt.

4 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Celtic and Rangers as clubs are a step up, playing Ross County and possibly Montrose isn’t. They would get obliterated in the Championship. If City drew any team below the big 2 up there in a cup match you wouldn’t be shitting your pants that’s for sure. Aside from money and a few European matches I’m not sure if such a move would benefit him in the long run from a career point of view?

If he scores goals in Europe and puts up good numbers in the SPL he can get a Prem move. He'd get way more coverage and hype doing well with Celtic or Rangers than with us.