IGNORED

Manning 4th on bookies list for next Norwich City manager ......

I could understand the draw of going to a playoff team, but you would think the mixed experience so far in his managerial career would teach him to have some stability, he has had 4 clubs in 4 years. Norwich I think would be equally bonkers to go with someone with that record. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

I could understand the draw of going to a playoff team, but you would think the mixed experience so far in his managerial career would teach him to have some stability, he has had 4 clubs in 4 years. Norwich I think would be equally bonkers to go with someone with that record. 

I don’t know much about the owners though (apart from Delia, if she’s still involved?). Perhaps they’re better aligned?

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

To my knowledge Manning has never said who he supports, but he did used to have a season ticket at Carrow Rd when he was younger. 

If he is a Norwich fan then I guess that could be tempting.

Immaterial though as I'm sure they'll have higher priorities. 

Didn’t he imply it was a PL team….bloody glory hunter 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

If Norwich came calling (massive if) there’s no way he stays here.

His track record shows he’s a career coach and ultimately they’re a way bigger club with way bigger potential. No brainer.

Not only that, he's literally from there and lives there. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

To my knowledge Manning has never said who he supports, but he did used to have a season ticket at Carrow Rd when he was younger. 

If he is a Norwich fan then I guess that could be tempting.

Immaterial though as I'm sure they'll have higher priorities. 

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Didn’t he imply it was a PL team….bloody glory hunter 🤣🤣🤣

Hes a Man Utd fan 😬

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Hes a Man Utd fan 😬

Who’s worked for The City Group. 
But of course, not done to further himself. All done in the spirit of self-sacrifice and charity 

🤣

• Haha 11

Just now, Harry said:

Who’s worked for The City Group. 
But of course, not done to further himself. All done in the spirit of self-sacrifice and charity 

🤣

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Well, that job will be coming up too!

Wonder if he'll apply?

He won’t, hasn’t got an ego. He’s one of us, etc.

certainly wouldn’t design & sign off on kits based purely on his own preference, or even do something so obscene like have a kit on it without the club badge.  thank god we’ve no one at the club like that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

They have genuine aspirations of returning to the EPL, why would they employ a relative novice with a middling cv?

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

I’m fully expecting a tweet from Tinnion sometime soon saying something like “have a clause in his contract which means he can’t leave for another championship team 👍🏻👍🏻🔴⚪️” or anything else suitably confidential 

• Haha 9