IGNORED

Joe Williams - New 3 Year Deal - CONFIRMED

Gazred

13 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Tinnion’s tweet is very interesting. Surely confident he’s staying?

Or is he saying ‘nothing decided yet’ hence hold your ****?

It’s really not like Brian to show our hand in public during a delicate stage of negotiations. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Harry said:

Someone on Twitter suggested that after Williams departs there will a “homecoming” to Ashton Gate, as his replacement. 
The only player I can think they might mean would be Herbie Kane? 
Anyone think of any others? 

HNM?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Someone on Twitter suggested that after Williams departs there will a “homecoming” to Ashton Gate, as his replacement. 

Joe Morrell?

Why doesn’t he just leave it.  He’s a ******* omnishambles on Twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I don’t see what the Teknial Directums done wrong here? This is no different to a 100 thinly veiled throwaway comments managers ect will make over the close season. 

Time and a place 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Crimson Crayola said:

I don't think you can claim its 'clensing' in this case as he was made an offer.

But we don't know if that offer was on similar, increased or reduced terms.

Maybe we did really want to keep him and offered him an improved deal but he's decided to move on. 

Regardless it has become a reoccurring theme over the past 12 months that anyone with any experience has left the club. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I think I saw that tweet, picture of Herbie Kane with it wasn’t there?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

I think I saw that tweet, picture of Herbie Kane with it wasn’t there?

Yeah. Apologies. I’d only seen the text before. Hadn’t seen the pic. Yes, it’s Kane pictured!! 
???? Odd move 

• Like 1

Okay I'm dreaming here, slap me and wake me up but Brownhill and Reid are ex City and midfield technically

Living in a fantasy where we can get the odd marquee (for us) signing base to build on the solid base is better than the present direction of travel.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Okay I'm dreaming here, slap me and wake me up but Brownhill and Reid are ex City and midfield technically

Living in a fantasy where we can get the odd marquee (for us) signing base to build on the solid base is better than the present direction of travel.

Sorry to smash that fantasy.

We're definitely not getting Brownhill 100%. I'd be less surprised with Bobby but even that's a reach.

It's likely that person just likes Herbie Kane and is putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5. His tweet looks like he's just speculating if Joe leaves. Could be wrong but that's how I see it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

He's basically says its ongoing.

I really don't know what is different to the announcement on the retained list.

He’s replying to a bloke saying he’s ‘shitting up walls’.  Just don’t engage in that stuff. It’s not professional, not a good look. Just leave it alone. All imo of course.  

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Sorry to smash that fantasy.

We're definitely not getting Brownhill 100%. I'd be less surprised with Bobby but even that's a reach.

It's likely that person just likes Herbie Kane and is putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5. His tweet looks like he's just speculating if Joe leaves. Could be wrong but that's how I see it.

Yeah I know I know! I am just daydreaming but yeah no chance of course.

Zero chance, Pack maybe? Korey had his injuries even here and is 4 years on.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

He’s replying to a bloke saying he’s ‘shitting up walls’.  Just don’t engage in that stuff. It’s not professional, not a good look. Just leave it alone. All imo of course.  

Fair enough if that's your opinion. I don't share it.

37 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

I don’t see what the Teknial Directums done wrong here? This is no different to a 100 thinly veiled throwaway comments managers ect will make over the close season. 

Simple, he’s done nothing wrong. If he says nothing, people complain. If he says something, people complain. He can’t win!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 2

3 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Simple, he’s done nothing wrong. If he says nothing, people complain. If he says something, people complain. He can’t win!

It is just grossly unprofessional.

A bit like disclosing non disclosed fees on local radio, speaking of 1/4 of the League ie the 6 games post Southampton saying that the coaching staff or insiders were 'rubbing their hands' at it.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Burnley exercised the option on Brownhill today!

image.thumb.png.a74d04f85112fb1d87ccc2f6b61ad2d4.png

29 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yeah. Apologies. I’d only seen the text before. Hadn’t seen the pic. Yes, it’s Kane pictured!! 
???? Odd move 

Don’t think the twitter account is ITK per se, nor is he one to claim ITK, so tweets his thoughts.

If anyone thought I was wrong to be underwhelmed by Devante Cole, just warning you I’d be underwhelmed by Herbie Kane too. 😉😉😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1