IGNORED

Rob Newman would be an excellent Head of Recruitment

5 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Plus, can't imagine Tinnion arguing with him, Rob's a pretty big chap (for younger viewers, he is the proverbial brick shithouse)

And Rob has a far greater level of experience and expertise than Sid would be comfy with.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

5 hours ago, Tim Monaghan said:

This while “crayons” thing is so tiresome, unintelligent and pathetic. He’s probably more educated than 99% of people on this forum 🤣

I always image the people using that term as the sort of people that laugh at Mrs Browns Boys. 

This is absolutely laughable. 

Not about life he isn't, or if he is, he's forgotten it all. 

I do agree about the 'crayon' thing being a bit childish, but the bloke is a buffoon that spouts 98% horseshit because he doesn't have the 'intelligence' to remember the horseshit he has spouted previously. 

What is tiresome is your unfathomable defence of him.

• Flames 2

4 minutes ago, westonred said:

Tim Monaghan anagram of Moaning Math just saying ;)

I thought it was an anagram of 'c***'.

But then I would, because according to him, all but one percent of us are less 'educated' than Jon Lansdown. 

FFS. 🤦

• Flames 1

7 hours ago, Tim Monaghan said:

He’s probably more educated than 99% of people on this forum.

Education and intelligence are not the same thing.

I've worked with PhD's in senior roles who had no strategic, leadership, people or communication skills. I see little evidence Jon has any of those skills to the required level regardless of whatever qualifications he may have.

On the other hand the most outstanding CEO I worked for had no degrees and started out as a casual in the most junior role. He had all the skills in spades.

Edited by chinapig
  • Like 8
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Education and intelligence are not the same thing.

I've worked with PhD's in senior roles who had no strategic, leadership, people or communication skills. I see little evidence Jon has any of those skills to the required level regardless of whatever qualifications he may have.

On the other hand the most outstanding CEO I worked for had no degrees and started out as a casual in the most junior role. He had all the skills in spades.

Fine post China.

Unfortunately, I believe that you are replying to a mate of Jon Lansdown. 

So he may be 'educated', but probably not intelligent enough to grasp the concept.

Edited by Superjack
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Superjack said:

Fine post China.

Unfortunately, I believe that you are replying to a mate of Jon Lansdown. 

So he may be 'educated', but probably not intelligent enough to grasp the concept.

As Alan Bennett put it in 40 Years On "Education is what's left after you've forgotten all you ever learned". 😄

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tim Monaghan said:

This while “crayons” thing is so tiresome, unintelligent and pathetic. He’s probably more educated than 99% of people on this forum 🤣

I always image the people using that term as the sort of people that laugh at Mrs Browns Boys. 

I have a degree in economics from a redbrick, and an accountancy qualification.

I think crayons boy is incompetent.

• Like 2

My friend used to live behind pogsons the butchers on st johns lane, and rob would get his weekly bonus on a Thursday', some wrapped up meat sometimes we would wait a good while to see him, I recall he had a souped up cortina, think I was on a steak out.