IGNORED

When Will Bradley Orr Be Dropped

First game of the season for me yesterday and I thought Bradley was poor. Seemed to give the ball away especially in the second half and (like Wilkshire) seemed to be off the pace of the game most of the time. However, he seems to get around the park effortlessly and harried the opposition pretty well most of the time especially chasing back to cover for Smith. Even managed a couple of Tommy-like interceptions. Ultimately I think he'll be OK. It's a big ask to expect someone playing reserve football (albeit for Prem side) to immediately slot in and make an impact. Don't forget he's settling into a new area too without (I think) the support of a long-term girlfirend like Gillespie has.

I'll bet half the (experienced) players playing for the Prem stiffs spend most of the game just trying not to get injured rather than getting stuck in so you wonder how much real blood and guts football we see at this level the likes of Orr and Wilkshire have actually experienced.

Give Orr time. Wilkshire to step in for now.

Ck me ladies...........reading this, its like everyone of us watched a different game...not one player has the vote of everyone here..........poor or good, this may well explain our p *** poor start this season ;);)

(Steps out of thre firing line swiftly in anticipation of the incoming abuse :laugh:;) )

Archived