IGNORED

Next Up - Wycombe

RedM

I don't know what to think about this match.

On one hand this will be a break from the league. A time to settle and put this poor start behind us. A win will be a vital confidence booster. Maybe Tinnion will use it to try out yet another formation/team selection and discover the answer???? Maybe the team will suddenly gel and not look back.

On the other hand if we loose, confidence and spirt will be rock bottom and there will be even more unrest.To loose to a lower league team with an ex player also isn't too good. Calls of 'Tinnion Out' will be getting louder.

But if we loose we can concentrate on the league. The winners of the Carling Cup aren't promoted after all. Financially these early rounds don't count for much and we may pick up injuries etc.

Any advice how I should approach this match would be appreciated as I can't decide! :grr:

Guest Neilio

I couldn't care about this match , the sooner we go out the better i think, concentrate on the league becuase i can see it being a scape goat if we do poorly, saying "well we havn't done well in the league but we have had a good cup run..."

Guest puddy_bcfc

a good cup run is always good for team spirit. Hope to see some good football being played, and a comfortable win.

hmmm, maybe I should underline hope.

Archived