IGNORED

Now Ive Had Time To Reflect.......

Kibs

Again Tins decided to go with the 4-3-3....Didnt really work in a first half which neither side were particularly good and once again we concede from a set piece. Tommy pops up with the equalizer which we probably just about deserved.

Start of the second half we actually looked like we knew what we were doing....Fast attacks, plenty of movement and almost some decent service into the box. Roberts looked extremely dangerous and we really took the game to them. Unfortunately we failed to score when we were on top and go and ###### it up again at another set piece. It was a silly foul by Roberts but hey, Your always going to concede free kicks in football, Its how you defend them that really matters......

After that came more pressure and we should still have got something out of the game, I'm not Micky Bell's biggest fan but at least when he's on weve got someone who can put a decent set piece into the box!! Nobody else seems to be able to beat the first man!! Gillespie had a decent chance late on, he snatched at it abit and how Bradley Orr headed over in the last couple minutes - Well, I still cant work it out!!

Swindon always looked dangerous but this was just as much to do with our shape and the fact that the back 4 gave the ball away far too often.

Lee Miller showed us glimpses of what he can do with some nice touches and i thought Leroy looked sharp in the first half hour and caused them a few problems. Still not sure about Bradley Orr, Done well at times but we musnt forget he's only 21. Will be interesting to see what part Luke Wilkshire will play now he's on his way home. Scott Murray just needs abit of luck, His confidence is clearly drowned.....Boo him if you want, you pay your money so are entitled to but be sure of one thing.....It wont help him.

I think its time to revert back to the good ole 4-4-2.....We have given this new system 4 games now, Not much i know but i cant really say the lads looked anymore comfortable today than they did on the first day against Torquay. Hopefully Butler will soon be fit, We are desperately lacking in experience which is what you need when things arent going well.

C'mon City - We can still do it :grr::grr::)

Guest hairyshamrock

I agree, the only other thing i think you didn't mention was that we didn't have any shape when defending, the midfield 3/4 (which seemed to change by the minute) kept changing places and the fact that they looked like they only met at lunch time!!!

Not an impressive display. I know we have the playing personell to change it round but will we?!

Archived