IGNORED

Micheal Chopra

TomBCFCUK

The newcastle striker is going out on loan and at the minute it is set to be barnsley but surely everyone knows that he could get us out of this division even in this state where in now.Also I'm sure tinman knows people at newcastle which could persuade him to come to us on a season long loan rather than barnsley please tinman because he could be the key to open the door to get us out of division 2.

Anyone agree ?

I think that whoever was brought in at the moment would not necessarily effect the team as we seem to be shambolic, and I'm sorry to say we dont look like a professional football team. We even seem to have gone backwards since the Torquay game! I think everybody wants Tinman to succeed but things are not encouraging in any way right now.

The newcastle striker is going out on loan and at the minute it is set to be barnsley but surely everyone knows that he could get us out of this division even in this state where in now.Also I'm sure tinman knows people at newcastle which could persuade him to come to us on a season long loan rather than barnsley please tinman because he could be the key to open the door to get us out of division 2.

Anyone agree ?

Yeah ive put a post about this on steve landsdowns forum

Archived