IGNORED

Colin Sexton

LSN

This is the last of my frustration for the next week. From this evening onwards I will continue as I usually am with positive feedback and positive critism. But for now, I need to let it out of me.

Ok, Colin S. He does not represent me and my beleifs of how Bristol City Football Club should be run. To me, the big topic of no East End is the deciding factor but it is also the other little things that make me so aggrivated by him.

His indecision to answer questions on the 'ask steve L and Colin S' forum. Surely, if he is prepared to have his name on that forum then he should answer each question with respect to the topic starter. I have given up airing my view to him on there as I do not feel he looks at it with interest nor does he care what I think. He answers to the topic, but he does not answer the questions I ask. I have seen many others where he blanks the question asked with another fact which redirects the critisism over to someone else.

Yesterday, he was looking at us in the Williams stand, pointing up at us with the police as though we were causing trouble, about to start a riot of some sort. Time after time we say to him and Steve L that we are there to support together, unite together and sing for the team. Of course there are a few songs directed at the away fans but this is all just banter which he obvously thinks is hooliganism otherwise why cause a fuss yesterday at a football match because about 50-70 lads were having a laugh watching and sin ging about the team they love?

This carries onto the East End. I want to be in there with a-like fans who want to sing together in unison about BCFC. Colin doesn't understand this. I feel, even though I have listened to his excuses of why the east end is not aloud to be open, that he is scared. He worries too much over banter with the away fans. Does he not realise that this happens with every team in the country? Every time I have been in the East End the fans have been brilliant, jumping up and down and urging the team on. But I feel he over reacts with excuses and thinks that people who sing or do not wear colours are all thugs.

This is my opinion. I do not believe what he says about it not being open. What is the point in moving a fence? Why not keep it in the middle and only move it on occasions such as when Sheff Weds come down with a fair few fans. £70,000 is not a lot of money considering we have bought players for twice as much as that and are now on the bench. The East End will provide a constant and vibarant support to the city team.

Colin, people who want to sing and shout are not there to cause trouble, they are there to will on the team. I do not think you represent my beliefs at all.

Ok so the club have increased revenue from off the field activity but how hard is that? I used to do Lesiure and Recreation at A-level and although it is very low compared to large events taken place at the Gate we as a small group organised tournaments for kids, small concerts for our college and end of term parties, all of which had not a lot to organise.

You may have a plush job title but to me you are hiding behind excuse after excuse of how you are helping run the club, us fand and debates aimed towards your ideas.

Thats that, said what I have said so now for a more positive LSN for the next week.

i noticed the camera man they sent out to film fans

seemed to be following the subbers everywhere,

outside the coopers filming, inside the ground and

by the wedlocks where we had a pint on the

benches outside, although there were a few city lads

in the same area looking for swindon and it got a bit

hairy.. but saying that i feel this club though

is on our backs for trying to get some

atmosphere going :grr:

I find Sexstone really irritating. There are constantly things that Sextone says and does that grate at me, and to me it seems that Sexstone would be happier with the East end closed and is just scared to come out and say it.

I am no way turning on the board as they are the ones giving up their own money for tins to stregthen he squad, for the academy and so forth. I have turned onto Colin because I do not feel that he gives all he can for the club. I do not feel he can do a good a job as someone who was a Bristol City fan and knows what we as fans want.

Not just the East End but kiosks, merchandise, events etc. I feel that his job is to satisfy us as much as possible but to also make the club more income. He is making the club more income but ask yourself . . . .

WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US RECENTLY?

I am no way turning on the board as they are the ones giving up their own money for tins to stregthen he squad, for the academy and so forth. I have turned onto Colin because I do not feel that he gives all he can for the club. I do not feel he can do a good a job as someone who was a Bristol City fan and knows what we as fans want.

Not just the East End but kiosks, merchandise, events etc. I feel that his job is to satisfy us as much as possible but to also make the club more income. He is making the club more income but ask yourself . . . .

WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US RECENTLY?

if it cost £500 to move the eastend fence per game

just think how much a camera man must cost ;)

Archived