IGNORED

Striker ? ?

TomBCFCUK

everyone is saying we need a striker but i reckon we could do with a midfielder and maybe a striker,But if we got a striker i woukld like to get andy morrell from coventry on loan maybe for 2 months and i would like us to sign either richie wellens or this stephen hunt.

what do you think ? ?

Guest Pointy

Are we really in the position to be getting MORE new faces to a team that already can't gel?? plus where are we supposed to be getitng money from to buy all these new players..... lets get it right with what we've got ...

The striker needs to move when we have the ball in midfield, the lack of movement and invention up front yesterday was appalling and makes everyone look awful. The long ball we played last season at times was chased and harried by peacock but yesterday long ball, no movement and what looks like a terrible ball into space.

Lita so alive in the first 3 games didnt run 20 yards yesterday, nd miller won a few knock ons and held the ball up in the 1st half, but 2nd half didnt do a lot at all.

Movement into space drags defenders and frees up space for midfielders to attack!!! I know shocking as it is this hasnt been seen for the past 5 years at the city.

The striker needs to move when we have the ball in midfield, the lack of movement and invention up front yesterday was appalling and makes everyone look awful. The long ball we played last season at times was chased and harried by peacock but yesterday long ball, no movement and what looks like a terrible ball into space.

Lita so alive in the first 3 games didnt run 20 yards yesterday, nd miller won a few knock ons and held the ball up in the 1st half, but 2nd half didnt do a lot at all.

Movement into space drags defenders and frees up space for midfielders to attack!!! I know shocking as it is this hasnt been seen for the past 5 years at the city.

What!!! There was nothing wrong with our movement up front whatsoever!! How about the fact that there was no width which means hardly any balls into the box for our forwards to get on the end of.....Other than maybe for 15 minutes at the start of the second half when roberts started getting hold of it and surprise surprise we was causing them alot of problems. There was simply no direction and it didnt even look like we had a game plan. Did you read the Swindon fans views and what he thought of Lita? if not than maybe you should!! I thought he done as well as what can be expected considering he had little to work with!!

I find it amazing that standing still is great movement in that case i, and about 11,000 people round me could have played up front yesterday and been as effective.

Service is everything but if the strikers are marked than you wont pass it to them will you, and when lita is marked by gurney, whos as fast as butler, it shows that he hasnt moved much when he was ineffective.

I find it amazing that standing still is great movement in that case i, and about 11,000 people round me could have played up front yesterday and been as effective.

Service is everything but if the strikers are marked than you wont pass it to them will you, and when lita is marked by gurney, whos as fast as butler, it shows that he hasnt moved much when he was ineffective.

Funny that cause i could see plenty of movement, Especially in the first half and i was sitting in the Atyeo!!

Thats why hopeful balls were being lumped forward then. The front two reacted to the ball when it was in the air but in terms of finding space when the back four/midfield had it, this was non existent.

The movement has improved but it is still severely lacking what it was when peacock and dare i say matthews was up front.

All it needs is a word from tins/alan walsh to say look for the space and attack it to get the ball with time on it, when you do get possession.

I am being harsh on the front two but it needs to be said to them, miller moved into space well last season and the first 3 games showed how much of a mencae lita can be to the best defences.....well average defences.

Archived