IGNORED

Wilkshire In?

Gazred

Now that the Socceroos are out of the Olympics and Luke is due back, should he be brought straight back into the team? I for one think the early problems we have been having could be helped by BT staying on the touchline and managing for a few games and letting Luke Wilkshire play the creative midfield role.

Guest bristolbred
Now that the Socceroos are out of the Olympics and Luke is due back, should he be brought straight back into the team? I for one think the early problems we have been having could be helped by BT staying on the touchline and managing for a few games and letting Luke Wilkshire play the creative midfield role.

How's his match fitness??, just how well did he play for his "Socceroo's!",??.

That shouldn't be a problem for him, he must have been doing ok over there, he was made captain after-all.

I would like to see him in, in place of Tins and then hopefully Tins can try and play a settled team rather than making 3 or 4 changes every game!!

How are the players supposed to gel if they end up playing with different players every week??

fitness shouldnt be a problem as hes played all 90 mins of their 4 games in what I assume are very hot conditions having had the equivilanet of a pre-season when away with thew aussies for warm up matches

Archived