IGNORED

Wellens - Hmmmmmm I Wonder?

Red Cloud

If we would be seeking another central midfielder then it would have to be one that scores goals. Wellens is similar to Doherty and therefore I dont see the point in getting similar players for the same position. Wilkshire will be back this week so I dont think this will be an option.

I've just spoken to the Blackpool FC correspondent at the Blackpool Gazette and he reckoned the Tangerines would be looking for £150,000 for Wellens. Rumour has it that apart from City he is also interesting amongst others, Preston, and wait for it..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Sheffield Wednesday!

Archived