IGNORED

Long Trip Home But Worth It!

city nut

Well we got stuffed 3-0 by a prem club probably the most predictable scoreline. I traveled 130 miles to watch it and even though the score line i thoughly enjoyed the game. I feel every player on the pitch put it a good preformance and a number should be praised more as they played out of there skin.

Danny Coles - again solid at the back

Craig Woodman - he is getting better every game. He started to take the ball forward and nearly scored!

Kevin Amankwaah - he had a slow start in the first half but once he settled down in the second he got past Le Saux and got some good crosses in and is what we are missing down the right.

Joe Burnell - gets a lot of stick on this forum but tonight his passing was great and and he won the ball back on numerous occassions.

*Brian Tinnion* STAR MAN - this guy is a legend in his late 30's and can still cut it with the best.

Chris Roberts - Good first half with some good run and touches. Second half he was off the pace and lost it a little.

Leroy Lita - Came on and done really well with some good pieces of control really unlucky not to score as well.

I was really impressed with tonights preformance. We were not turn over easily and we should take a lot from this game into the Luton game.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Archived