IGNORED

Sign The Petition, Sack The Board.

redsontour

I have undertaken some great work into pursuing a new backer for this club, yet the club has failed to take my work seriously. For that reason, I wish to propose the following options and want support from the only people who count, that is the east end massive. I believe it is time this board is removed.

My recommendation is that the board allow my friend, Norwegian fish magnet, Helf Reezis-Ova, to inject cash into the club, in return for a controlling share and a licence to open some outlets that would utilise the facilities at Ashton Gate.

Helf has already been associated with football in Bergen. He runs a chain of fast food restaurants in Northern Norway, ammusingly (although not what the fast food giants thought) called Bergen King.

Myself, Helf and another associate, Olaf Aminit approached Steve Lansdown with our plans in January of this year with a rescue package of the club. It involved the following

1) Allowing DW to continue managing the team, yet handing control of all other club matters to the fans. (This is no longer viable, yet Paul Sturrock can be approached)

2) Give central contracts to all players under the age of 27, thus securing their services or at least get a transfer fee.

3) Allow the car park (winterstoke road) to be used for an open air market, as well as for other activities.

4) Reduce ticket prices by £3 (per game) for all those that can prove they are good supporters of the club yet perhaps not season ticket holders. This would be subsidised by charging much higher fees to our current major sponsors such as Coke, Orange, Lloyds, etc.

If you wish the board to reconsider our generous financial offer and take this club to the kind of place many of its fans deserve, please sign below.

Thanks

Norwegian fish magnet, Helf Reezis-Ova,

Are fish Magnetic?? (I suppose Tin Fish are)

Reezis-Ova, sounds more like a Russian name than Norwegian, also Ova means it would be a woman e.g. Navratilova, as opposed to Navratilov. Mind you, if it's good enough for Everton...not sure what my last point was there ;)

If we drop the addmission price by £3 for the 'real' fans there would be no money!!!!!!!! We dont charge an excessive amount as it is. Excessive is the Brighton ground £21, but 16-19 quid is average in this division, in fact i've paid £16 to stand on many occasions.

I find it very difficult to know if some people are actually being sarcastic by pretending not to know that the post is a joke.........if you know what I mean.

Funny post mate, I just hope everyone got it!!

The trouble is you just dont know if he is joking!!! People are actually questioning the board at the moment. Its merely because of the east end (blub fu**ing blub!) and because tins is a legend and some dont like to question him

Guest Gas Mark 2

what a load of ####.

stick with your board. they pay out when the fan's get behind them!!

rovers fans and dunford have never got on so well as we do now, and look at the players he bought to the gas this season.

stick with them lads.

what a load of ####.

stick with your board. they pay out when the fan's get behind them!!

rovers fans and dunford have never got on so well as we do now, and look at the players he bought to the gas this season.

stick with them lads.

The fact that this was almost certainly a clause in Atkins contract has nothing to do with it!!!! Or the fact all your players were very average last season.

Guest DrFaustus
I have undertaken some great work into pursuing a new backer for this club, yet the club has failed to take my work seriously. For that reason, I wish to propose the following options and want support from the only people who count, that is the east end massive. I believe it is time this board is removed.

My recommendation is that the board allow my friend, Norwegian fish magnet, Helf Reezis-Ova, to inject cash into the club, in return for a controlling share and a licence to open some outlets that would utilise the facilities at Ashton Gate.

Helf has already been associated with football in Bergen. He runs a chain of fast food restaurants in Northern Norway, ammusingly (although not what the fast food giants thought)  called Bergen King.

Myself, Helf and another associate, Olaf Aminit approached Steve Lansdown with our plans in January of this year with a rescue package of the club. It involved the following

1) Allowing DW to continue managing the team, yet handing control of all other club matters to the fans. (This is no longer viable, yet Paul Sturrock can be approached)

2) Give central contracts to all players under the age of 27, thus securing their services or at least get a transfer fee.

3) Allow the car park (winterstoke road) to be used for an open air market, as well as for other activities.

4) Reduce ticket prices by £3 (per game) for all those that can prove they are good supporters of the club yet perhaps not season ticket holders. This would be subsidised by charging much higher fees to our current major sponsors such as Coke, Orange, Lloyds, etc.

If you wish the board to reconsider our generous financial offer and take this club to the kind of place many of its fans deserve, please sign below.

Thanks

Great analysis. Plus, stop letting Brian Tinnion go for the difficult turn when playing naked twister with Scott Murray.

Ragards

G O'Nefishing (Cheers BucksRed :city:)

Guest bristolbred
stop letting Brian Tinnion go for the difficult turn when playing naked twister with Scott Murray.

WOW!!, i knew Scotty and Tin's were close, but i didn't know how close!!!,

Naked Twister!!, and at their age!!!, :vomit2: :vomit2: :vomit2:

Archived