IGNORED

Anyone Enter Sun's Dream Team?

Ian M

• Admin

If you have and HAVEN'T joined a mini league yet, mncporter2001 set up a mini-league that at the moment only has 4 of us in. It's free to join the mini-league and can be done from the website's login page.....

Click here to go to the Dream Team Site then once logged in with the pin they'll have sent you in your confirmation email, click "join mini-league" on the topish right hand corner of the screen (for some reason I just couldn't find it for ages when I joined :city: )

league name: bristol city dreamer

password: lisa1997

If you have and HAVEN'T joined a mini league yet, mncporter2001 set up a mini-league that at the moment only has 4 of us in. It's free to join the mini-league and can be done from the website's login page.....

Click here to go to the Dream Team Site then once logged in with the pin they'll have sent you in your confirmation email, click "join mini-league" on the topish right hand corner of the screen (for some reason I just couldn't find it for ages when I joined  :city: )

I'll give it a go when I get home from work.

Click here to go to the Dream Team Site then once logged in with the pin they'll have sent you in your confirmation email, click "join mini-league" on the topish right hand corner of the screen (for some reason I just couldn't find it for ages when I joined  :rolleyes: )

Thanks Madger, I have joined....

Team Name : Better then sliced bread.

Archived