IGNORED

East End

KingswoodRed

Guest puddy_bcfc
because everton would sell it out and instead of selling us more tickets they will probaly give the entire allocation to them.

Also the % of the stadium you must give them rule would come into play.

isnt the allocation we have to give them only like 1/2 the EE, leaves us enough room to get a good gathering in there :city:

We have to give them around about 25% of our capacity. 20,000 divided by 4 is 5,000. About the Capacity of the East End.

I can't see them selling their allocation of 5-4,000. They might bring about 2,000 at the most but its a long way, to watch a Carling Cup match against a division 1 side at a ground with no atmosphere.

We have to give them around about 25% of our capacity. 20,000 divided by  4 is 5,000. About the Capacity of the East End.

I can't see them selling their allocation of 5-4,000. They might bring about 2,000 at the most but its a long way, to watch a Carling Cup match against a division 1 side at a ground with no atmosphere.

Last season wasn't there some plan to build a tunnel - from the middle of the goal to the exit at the back, basically dividing the EE in 2 and getting around the "security" issues that everyone seems worried about - what happened to that - it seemed like a good idea ?

Last season wasn't there some plan to build a tunnel - from the middle of the goal to the exit at the back, basically dividing the EE in 2 and getting around the "security" issues that everyone seems worried about - what happened to that - it seemed like a good idea ?

The tunnel is by the Williams Block E. It was built so the two blocks can be used for City fans :whistle::angry::angry:

It was built. It's the in the Williams Stand to protect the away fans!!

But i believe it was also built so City fans could inhabite Williams Block E (subbers section) and then increase the capacity

EDIT: This post is the same as CITYRGR8 becasue we posted at the same time :whistle:

I think we have to give them 20-25%which is say 4,000. Thats most of the East End.

With around about 500 odd spare seats for segrgation that would leave about 500 for City fans.

I doubt the club will take the 'risk' with only about 500 seats for us on offer.

Archived