IGNORED

Bring On The Scousers!

One Team

This could just be the incentive/kick up the backside some players need. They will all want to play against Everton and will have to fight for their places leading up the the match. If they are all out to impress and are hungry, that can only be a good thing for our league matches. :city:

Also there are lots of Liverpool/Everton connections , Gillespe, Orr, Stowell(!) and even Lee Miller. He has got to be out to proove them wrong!!!

They SHOULNT need incentive, but they do seem to require a kick up the backside!!!

This could be a good chance to upset the big boys....they aint the strongest team around are they?....and Red M's right this may just be the thing to do it!!

True BUT they shouldnt need a Cup game to give them a Kick Up the Back Side.

WE know that, but they do seem to need something! If the thought of a cup game does it, well whatever it takes. :city:

I was in 2 minds about the Wycombe game, I wanted a win as confidence would be lower than ever if we had got beat, but I wanted out of a cup run too as we need to concentrate on the league. Now of couse I am happy to play Everton, but we should use the build up to our advantage, motivate the players etc. IF we do loose to Everton it will be no disgrace, unlike loosing to Wycombe.

Guest jaypug

well us being the underdogs is good for a change, its a win win situation, if we win then we become Giant Killers if we lose than they are a prem team that should beat us anyway. Lets just hope its a good game & City can just edge it!! :city:

Archived