IGNORED

Expanding Our Fan Base

buanryoh

In which other country appart from in GReat britain, has the biggest fan base (of city fans)? would be interesting to know. Perhaps we should try and recruit people, just like universities do! I've recruited two japanese and 1 chinese, and try and get my mates interested, other english from north etc. Anyone else ever find themselves trying to pursuade people in some way? Could be extra revenue for the club (in the future)! everylittle helps right?

Guest simmos the gaffer

One of my mates from the Sunday side emigrated to Aus earlier this year and has already met up with a couple of City fans out there so we are supported in far reaching places. I also know a couple in South Africa. Not sure this will get us much extra revenue other than if they buy on line from the City shop!!!

:whistle:

I think we should leave Wales alone :whistle: and take Scotland.

There are quite a few Scottish City fans on here and recently a question was asked if there were any City groups in Scotland.

Lets take Scotland by Storm!!

i was thinking more of further a field, but we could take scotland , irelands and wales. Lets form the masses!

I'm pretty sure there are a fair few in America.

Yeah, i've been using Wilkshire's name to try and get the aussie interested. They're largely not interested in premiership footy though, so it's a bit of a struggle to get them into City :whistle:

Have you seen the cost of buying City shop stuff from here though? I wanted to buy a couple of coffee mugs, but the postage was more than the mugs!

Guest newport red

my wife is canadian and everytime i go there i always where my city shirts and always get asked questions last seasons away shirt was well liked over there and now two of her brothers now where them around ottawa does this count :whistle:

Archived