IGNORED

Game At Pro 5 Sunday.

Bow_Legged_Chicken

We got a pitch booked on Sunday at Pro 5, us lot (CJS) can knock any old team together by bringing some mates along, but the forum team seem very disinterested so that makes us even more players short.

So instead of taking the risk of having 7 or 8 players turn up I am asking anyone who would like to come along meet up and have a kick about just to come along.

Bring a bit of money towards the pitch and the more that turn up the less it will be.

Kick off is at 4 so turn up at about half 3. People we don't know can introduce themselves and we can sort out teams and if we got a kit get changed. Also sort out the money.

Will be a laugh always is.

SIf you do come and we end up having about 30 players we will probaly play 12 or so side and/or put in some kind of rotation system so everyone gets a fair game.

Guest Neilio
i scored the goal of the century up there last night the ball gets put through to me last night and i back heel it into the net what a goal!!!!!

and then some geezer from pro 5 comes over to tell me my fiancee is going to the bri in an ambulance so i hav to miss the 2nd half great hey :laugh:

I love the ones who care for their loved ones... :P:blink:

Guest DrFaustus
Good shout and we'd be very appreciative if people did come along as a pitch has been booked and if we have to pay the £65 between about 7 of us, that's a lot of money. so come along, there's a lovely bar there aswell and have a good time, Cheers.

That's right and you're giving money to Geoffrey "Bubbles" Dunford, and he'll plough it all back into Rovers.

Oops, straightjacket time again, I'm hallucinating...sorry for the misinformation guys :blink:

Archived