IGNORED

The Wurzels

claloudav

www.youknowsit.comWurzel hip - hop is the future, you knows it

27 Aug: The Wurzels have thrown down the gauntlet to a spoof hip-hop group from Wales who have been compared to the West Country's most famous band. At first glance, they have got nothing in common. But reviewers think they have - and now Wurzels band member Tommy Banner said they would love to join rappers Goldie Lookin' Chain on stage.

www.youknowsit.com

Be warned, the lyrics of these people :angry: . Would the Wurzels credibility really go up. :whistle: Seriously I'm quite unsure about this 'group', shoudl the Wurzels really be promotoing these idiots? Youc an still hear there welsh accents :angry: .

not my kind of music at all but I think the GLC are great. Really quite funny. It's nice to just see a group go out, have a laugh and mess around and not take themselves so seriously (like the Wurzels!). We can forgive them for being from Newport I'm sure. They probably hate Cardiff as much as any Bristolian and they do mention Bristol in Guns Dont Kill People song.

I think that they are woeful and have minimal tallent at all, but they are quite funny, and really don't seem to take themself too seriously at all which is nice to see, i've met one of them and he was a really nice bloke, well from what little i could get out of him inbetween him sticking his tongue down my mates throat.

Archived