IGNORED

Tinnion Out Of His Depth

aa_bcfc

Tinnion is clearly miles out of his depth. Unless he can turn it around big time the season is over.

Lansdown needs to take urgent action. A new manager would have to hit the ground running with instant success or the play offs will be anything but a dream.

aa bcfc

Seeing that finishing 3rd two seasons in a row is deemed as failure I think the board are on a hiding to nothing! They have put an immense amount of pressure on themselves and will do well to survive this season!

Seeing that finishing 3rd two seasons in a row is deemed as failure I think the board are on a hiding to nothing!  They have put an immense amount of pressure on themselves and will do well to survive this season!

When you say "they will do well to survive", what do you expect them to be replaced with? Personally I think we will have a new manager very shortly. They took a chance on Tinman, it has'nt worked, they'll change it and soon.

Well you can't really blame a management team with little or no experience! The blame for failure will lie firmly at the door of the board or more importantly Mr Lansdown! The point I was making was, can he handle the pressure? Will he resign if he's critised?

When you say "they will do well to survive", what do you expect them to be replaced with? Personally I think we will have a new manager very shortly. They took a chance on Tinman, it has'nt worked, they'll change it and soon.

They appointed BT less than 24 hours after getting rid of DW, that cetainly is taking a chance, not even considering anyone else for the job.

I had a good feeling about BT, the pre-season went well, and all was looking good. What has happened since the start of the season is nothing short of a catastrophe, listening to the commentary, the most common phrase used so far has been 'another misplaced pass from Bristol City', Ultimately BT will carry the can, probably with his job, but the 11 players that take to the pitch, certainly have a lot to answer for, playing like a conference side, earning championship money.

SL won't get out of this with his reputation intact, that is not possible. Hasty sacking, hasty replacement, and most probably another hasty sacking followed by another hasty appointmant.

Would you budget your home finances on the the promise of a big pay rise you can't guarentee you are going to get, then end up selling you prized furniture when it doesn't happen? I think not.

I know there is group of you who think that SL personally finaces this club, and maybe he does put in a bob or too, but so do we, the supporters, so, who is ultimately responsible for this mess? the players, BT, or SL?

If you get rid of BT, what guarentee have you that whoever takes over, the players are going to like and get on with. These are good players who just don't want to put in the effort for BT. Perhaps the players should choose the next manager, because they certainly aint putting in the effort for the current one.

They appointed BT less than 24 hours after getting rid of DW, that cetainly is taking a chance, not even considering anyone else for the job.

I had a good feeling about BT, the pre-season went well, and all was looking good. What has happened since the start of the season is nothing short of a catastrophe, listening to the commentary, the most common phrase used so far has been 'another misplaced pass from Bristol City', Ultimately BT will carry the can, probably with his job, but the 11 players that take to the pitch, certainly have a lot to answer for, playing like a conference side, earning championship money.

SL won't get out of this with his reputation intact, that is not possible. Hasty sacking, hasty replacement, and most probably another hasty sacking followed by another hasty appointmant.

Would you budget your home finances on the the promise of a big pay rise you can't guarentee you are going to get, then end up selling you prized furniture when it doesn't happen? I think not.

I know there is group of you who think that SL personally finaces this club, and maybe he does put in a bob or too, but so do we, the supporters, so, who is ultimately responsible for this mess? the players, BT, or SL?

If you get rid of BT, what guarentee have you that whoever takes over, the players are going to like and get on with. These are good players who just don't want to put in the effort for BT. Perhaps the players should choose the next manager, because they certainly aint putting in the effort for the current one.

Well said Merc

I tend to agree with the original thread and both Tins and KM are well out of there depth! This whole excersise was cost cutting but will soon back fire when people start to think that shopping with the missus is better than watching a poor City side get beat on a saturday afternoon!!

The truth is ladies and gentlemen, aint anybody comes out with any credit from this a-tall!!! Its a kin disgrace.............Novice manager, novice assistant, cutbacks from the latest unsuccessful campaign under a manager, who had adequate resources given, for three seasons, with the same result (NO PROMOTION!!!!), a board who do back BCFC, to the hilt, but who appear to be unaware of the considerable disquiet on several fronts at the club, alleged poor behaviour, and lifestyles from a squad, who should know better, a squad who are letting their manager, club, and supporters down, and now a number, rising steadily, including myself, after todays abortion, not guts, no glory excuse for a game, who want change.

Mr Landsdown, Mr Sextone, I really would suggest that all these issues are dealt with, sooner rather than later, because ALL of us LOSE if the drift continues

Guest Neilio
Tinnion is clearly miles out of his depth. Unless he can turn it around big time the season is over.

Lansdown needs to take urgent action. A new manager would have to hit the ground running with instant success or the play offs will be anything but a dream.

aa bcfc

Yes okay we have got off to a very bad start and I'm not making excuses but to say our season is over after 5 games i think is slightly over the top. We could have a possible 15 points we have 2, there is still 117 points to play for...

I tend to agree with the original thread and both Tins and KM are well out of there depth! This whole excersise was cost cutting but will soon back fire when people start to think that shopping with the missus is better than watching a poor City side get beat on a saturday afternoon!!

It would take conference football before I went shopping with the missus.

:rolleyes::):laugh:

Archived